Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Up the ARSEnal 20/21

Arteta bless him is out of his depth, If it wasn't for covid he would be gone.

I don't think sacking him is exactly the right thing to do, but the club will have to do so to save face.

Whoever scouted Runarsson should be shot though. Villa got a fucking nice deal out of Martinez and now they are gloating. Let him go? As if!

Chelsea were poor. The pen was soft, Saka's finish was clearly a cross, but Xhaka's free kick was quality and but for the bar (Elneny) and Laca's poor finish when gifted a 1 on 1, we should have had 5.

Lampard must have been the only person watching the game, anywhere, who didn't back Giroud to definitely score if he brought him on.

"burnley y'kno"
:D

A golden season for AFTV ...getting close to the #ArseneOut heights, not quite there yet, but I think after the next three games (Southampton Everton and Chelsea), I think it will top even that high water mark

I think its been a season of transition for them.

Troopz (the one with red headphones) went solo and set up a weird studio watching the game with an estate agent looking lad and a midget.

Boominator was also going solo - no stranger to fame, he had form in storage hunters and Big Brother of course (and his music career with songs such as "Gear and Brasses"), but his solo attempt on YouTube was mostly him shouting at his cousin in his Cypriot restaurant, with tales on the politics of AFTV, and who thought who was bigger than the show. Sadly, and I hope I'm not informing fans of this for the first time, but Boominator passed away a few weeks back (incidentally the same day as Maradona). I was genuinely saddened by this. He was the OG AFTV meme. The belt. Absolutely NO fear going in front of the camera and saying silly things. Especially in the world of fierce football rivalries, this kept (us) Spurs going more than Moura's third as a repeating gif.

RiP Boominator.

This season hasn't had a "Of course we're going to win the league we're Arsenal/We're fucked" or a "nope, not this time...Its fiction"...But DT on the Spurs equaliser...or this, was ace

Chelsea were poor. The pen was soft, Saka's finish was clearly a cross, but Xhaka's free kick was quality and but for the bar (Elneny) and Laca's poor finish when gifted a 1 on 1, we should have had 5.

Lampard must have been the only person watching the game, anywhere, who didn't back Giroud to definitely score if he brought him on.
We were poor , tactically and effort wise. Stupid tackles , poor passing and lethargic with only one shot on target and reliant on crosses. However I wouldn't want to take anything away from the fact that Arsenal had better and more opportunities and that their youth players who had to come in for injuries rose to the occasion.

Who is going to pay Gunnersaurus's wages now? :eek:
might i suggest the club?

i think that the club will come out of coronavirus looking really shit. arsenal have a very sorry history of promising things and reneging, from the various commitments to the community when they sought to build what was then known as ashburnham grove to today.

might i suggest the club?

i think that the club will come out of coronavirus looking really shit. arsenal have a very sorry history of promising things and reneging, from the various commitments to the community when they sought to build what was then known as ashburnham grove to today.
Wasn't it Ashburton? Went there a few times when it was a waste disposal site.

Back
Top Bottom