Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Up the ARSEnal 20/21

Agreed. Pepe needs a workhorse beside/behind him, to free him up to achieve what we know he can. That's why I was so relieved when the Partey deal went through. he is that player (and more besides). Elneny isn't as good, but he can still do that job well.
Xhaka simply can't.
I would add; elneny is limited, but his passing's OK, and he'll run, block and tackle all day long. That fits the bill.

I am joking with the #ArtetaOut stuff as I hope you know :D

Rate him as a manager but he has a big job on his hands to get Arse back to consistent top 4 PL team.

Otherwise Allardyce is avaiable :hmm:

This side nneds inprovement. They keep getting found out by sides they should beat - wolves, villa etc. Give Arteta this season, but he really needs to find another gear in this side
i can't be the only person here who remembers a series of lamentable results under even the most perspicacious of managers, losses to wigan and the like. so i would prefer not to throw brickbats at arteta this very peculiar season, or indeed next. there's too many arsenal fans who demand instant gratification.

I am joking with the #ArtetaOut stuff as I hope you know :D

Rate him as a manager but he has a big job on his hands to get Arse back to consistent top 4 PL team.

Otherwise Allardyce is avaiable :hmm:

ivan gazidis and raul sanlehhi effect. but raul laid the foundation for the partey deal so he da man.

Shrugs our fans really give those n17 wankers rope to hang us with, but of course nothing will beat Mabutt's own goal or Alan Sugar.

I would add; elneny is limited, but his passing's OK, and he'll run, block and tackle all day long. That fits the bill.

well let's hope Mikel plays him against that impudent rabble in n17 then eh. I'm baying for blood, really want them to be thumped. Highly doubt it though. 'not the result we expected' on the arsenal account after the game.

Back
Top Bottom