Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Up the ARSEnal 20/21

Last 5 was all the Arsenal, he should’ve buried that chance from that last corner. Nowhere near a done game this, yet

But created nuffink by way of chances in the 2nd half. Maybe, just maybe. Money bags City are getting their defence right

Well on top of the West Ham comeback today, there was also the 6-1 defeat of the Spuds. This includes a hatrick by Vivianne Miedema who became the first player to 50 goals in the WSL. Bloody good player!

go the Ladies!!:thumbs:

This has got really bizarre - what on earth is going on with Ozil?
He's in denial about it really being over for him at Arsenal. daft of him - if I was him I'd angle for a last big dosh move to either the USA or China

Dreadful howler from Leno last night, perhaps we sacked off the wrong keeper.
On the plus side, a win away to the only other half-decent team in the group, and Auba was as excellent as ever, when he came on. Plus, Partey was good, and I think he will be an absolute monster for us.
On the downside, we really struggle without Auba, and the lack of midfield creativity was evident

So far, the only way this weekend could have gone better for us was if Sheffield Utd had managed to hang on for that point at Anfield - and they so very nearly did. Hammers holding Citeh - Man Utd and Chavski cancelling each other out, everton imploding against Southampton - it's all good.
Now wejust have to beat Leicester, which I fancy us to do at home.
That, and hope spurs fuck it up against Burnley

So far, the only way this weekend could have gone better for us was if Sheffield Utd had managed to hang on for that point at Anfield - and they so very nearly did. Hammers holding Citeh - Man Utd and Chavski cancelling each other out, everton imploding against Southampton - it's all good.
Now wejust have to beat Leicester, which I fancy us to do at home.
That, and hope spurs fuck it up against Burnley
The dream of top 4?

saw this coming tbh. we've been chatting about it with mates. Arteta is resorting to the ultrapessimistic formations and thereby replicating bits of Emery I was hoping we were getting over. and don't give me that oh it was ok until the 80th minute cos that's rubbish, as soon as vardy came on and we were still nil-nil (we should have been 2 up if auba wasn't playing on the bloody wing for bloody lacazette) it was game finished. just a matter of time really.

Partey paired with xhaka doesn't seem to work really all that well either. Really the only player I can unequivocally praise is Saka who actually tries to get the ball into tight spaces. But Mikel not being very creative with his subs.

saw this coming tbh. we've been chatting about it with mates. Arteta is resorting to the ultrapessimistic formations and thereby replicating bits of Emery I was hoping we were getting over. and don't give me that oh it was ok until the 80th minute cos that's rubbish, as soon as vardy came on and we were still nil-nil (we should have been 2 up if auba wasn't playing on the bloody wing for bloody lacazette) it was game finished. just a matter of time really.

Partey paired with xhaka doesn't seem to work really all that well either. Really the only player I can unequivocally praise is Saka who actually tries to get the ball into tight spaces. But Mikel not being very creative with his subs.

I called Vardy vs Mustafi as the latter got stripped to come on, while Vardy was still in his seat. Mustafi was actually 5 yards outside the penalty area as Vardy had his free header on the six yard box. The commentators on the US stream said if it's still nil -nil when Vardy comes on, we all know what happens.

Back
Top Bottom