Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Up the ARSEnal 20/21

Honest appraisal; Liverpool were a street ahead of us in the EPL game. They will probably be champions again, simply because - if that dismal show against Leicester is any guide - their only real rivals, Man Arab, are horribly prone to defensive collapses, and Leicester aren't.
we will be very lucky to get top 4, but it's doable, simply because Chelski and Man Utd are also very flawed.
And the comedy cup win was a nice bonus, and shows a bit of fight, and strength in depth

Well, 3 points are three points, and sheffield showed last year they're no one's mugs, but that was a poor display. We really need reinforcements in midfiled, to add both drive (Partey) and creativity (Aouar). C'mon Kroenke, bite the financial bullet

Well, 3 points are three points, and sheffield showed last year they're no one's mugs, but that was a poor display. We really need reinforcements in midfiled, to add both drive (Partey) and creativity (Aouar). C'mon Kroenke, bite the financial bullet

not gonna happen his handegg and baseball teams are more important to him.

Honest appraisal; Liverpool were a street ahead of us in the EPL game. They will probably be champions again, simply because - if that dismal show against Leicester is any guide - their only real rivals, Man Arab, are horribly prone to defensive collapses, and Leicester aren't.
we will be very lucky to get top 4, but it's doable, simply because Chelski and Man Utd are also very flawed.
And the comedy cup win was a nice bonus, and shows a bit of fight, and strength in depth

this aged badly mate.

I think I should add. This has been the most glorious, unpredictable, logic-defying and downright mental start to a season I have ever experienced, in 47 years of watching football.
And long may that continue, because - apart from any other considedration - it is fantastically entertaining:cool:

:(

Seems fairly enraging when football clubs do this - it's probably an hour of the playing staff's weekly wages.

He's there to whip up the fans so doesn't have much of a role at the moment.

But couldn't they have redeployed him as a scout?

Ozil has offered to pay his wages. :thumbs:

good on Mesut, but the 'so long as I stay an Arsenal player' brings out the cynic in me.
For those who don't know; Arsenal now have a bloated squad which needs trimming, to comply with regulations. They especially need to trim non-homegrown talent. Mesut Ozil has barely featured in Arteta's plans so far, and his huge salary, and 30+ years suggests strongly he'd be first in line for the exit door.

A possibility compounded by the fact that Ceballos and xhaka can do his job between them, and by the arrival of Thomas partey, a player who can tackle, pass, dribble, defend and shoot, and generally does it all game long and ev ery game, as opposed to one game in 6. And I'm sure he realises there isn't another club, anywhere in the world who'll offer him anywhere near as good a deal as he currently has.

getting rid of gunnersaurus sucks, but I suspect ulterior motive from Mr Ozil here.

good on Mesut, but the 'so long as I stay an Arsenal player' brings out the cynic in me.
For those who don't know; Arsenal now have a bloated squad which needs trimming, to comply with regulations. They especially need to trim non-homegrown talent. Mesut Ozil has barely featured in Arteta's plans so far, and his huge salary, and 30+ years suggests strongly he'd be first in line for the exit door.

A possibility compounded by the fact that Ceballos and xhaka can do his job between them, and by the arrival of Thomas partey, a player who can tackle, pass, dribble, defend and shoot, and generally does it all game long and ev ery game, as opposed to one game in 6. And I'm sure he realises there isn't another club, anywhere in the world who'll offer him anywhere near as good a deal as he currently has.

getting rid of gunnersaurus sucks, but I suspect ulterior motive from Mr Ozil here.
Well he is safe for a few months anyhow. Maybe another player will take it up afters. Good publicity afterall.

Ozil goes gunnersaurus stays everyone happy to see the back of erdogan's mate

How did it come to the point where t the mascot was made redundant? Miniscule savings pretty, universal condemnation and its one of those things that will be around for quite a few years as joke to beat Arsenal up. They'd have been better off sacking the Reputation Management Team.

Back
Top Bottom