Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine invasion memes and viral content

Trump supporting anti vaxxer, personality cult and total conspiracy bellend
with one of the most tone deaf narcissistic patronising posts I have seen in a long time...
....so I replied :facepalm:....”how do you know she’s misinformed’ ......result....my second blocking in a week.

D1D1F449-C69B-4E03-9DC1-AC91AB277628.jpeg

Andriy Khlyvnyuk, singer of popular Ukrainian band Boombox, took his kids to relative safety then went to fight for his country.
There's been a clip of him singing a traditional Ukrainian folk song, and with his permission the Kiffness has accompanied him with a remix.
It's so catchy and also poignant.

1412c9412da1c69bb9119f2b5154d65af8113efb.jpg

Andriy Khlyvnyuk, singer of popular Ukrainian band Boombox, took his kids to relative safety then went to fight for his country.
There's been a clip of him singing a traditional Ukrainian folk song, and with his permission the Kiffness has accompanied him with a remix.
It's so catchy and also poignant.

Fat Frumos from Suck Puck in Odessa has done a chiptune/speedcore version of the national anthem on a gameboy

The International Gymnastics Federation (FIG) said it will open disciplinary proceedings against Ivan Kuliak for his "shocking behaviour" after he finished third in the parallel bars final at the Apparatus World Cup in Doha over the weekend.

The 20-year-old wore the letter "Z" on the front of his outfit as he stood on the podium next to Ukrainian rival Illia Kovtun, who won the gold.

What a cunt. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom