Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine and the Russian invasion, 2022-24

Good article on the leaked document.Quite unsettling to know that such high level confidential and sensitive information is not only in the hands of this sort of people but that the US wasn't even aware of the leak until after a month it was reposted and reposted. Of course we cant rule out that it could all be a cunning plan based on the remake of a British film from the 1950s .

Good article on the leaked document.Quite unsettling to know that such high level confidential and sensitive information is not only in the hands of this sort of people but that the US wasn't even aware of the leak until after a month it was reposted and reposted. Of course we cant rule out that it could all be a cunning plan based on the remake of a British film from the 1950s .

Yeah, doesn't give a general feeling of their security all being safe and in-hand when some gun nut racist youth posts all this shit online. He's fucked isn't he, can only be a matter of time before he gets napped and then spends the next 20-30 years in some concrete cell.

Not sure many people in any military are gun nuts. Having to drag one around, keep it clean and get in the shit if you lose it tends to end fetishisation for most people.

I’ve read the us military has a tendency to be slightly more left than the actual US partly because it recruits minority and working class people more than it does loon spud militia types

I’ve read the us military has a tendency to be slightly more left than the actual US partly because it recruits minority and working class people more than it does loon spud militia types
And the officer training, from what I can tell, has a strong "facts and reason" culture, which tends to weed out nutjobs. The long-term planning people in particular seem to have their heads screwed on when it comes to global politics, climate change etc. They want to know why and where the wars of the future will be fought. "Reality has a liberal bias" as they say.

Someone realised classified documents to win an argument about a computer game...

Tbf if you actually had access to the blueprints and worked with the real tank professionally and knew for a fact that the video game model was incorrect, and were arguing against someone insisting they know it better than you, it would be pretty annoying and I can understand how you might be tempted to just whip the blueprints out!

have you read matt kennard's 'irregular army'? Irregular Army

getimage_c1fd5b06-91d1-427e-93c9-1cf7f6f4b418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom