Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK captains of industry have charity night where they sexually assault young female 'hostesses'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sturgeon thinks it is brave reporting. It speaks volumes that there is at least a perception that it still requires much bravery to expose this shit in 2018. If half as much progress had actually been made as has been claimed for recent decades, individuals wouldnt have to be so brave to confront and expose this shit.

Or perhaps FT are brave in Sturgeons eyes because they are 'savaging their own side'.

tbh i bet all the people who are or have been invited have been approached by friends or colleagues and know full well what they're going to before they set foot in the place and therefore the people who might have blown the whistle have been excluded from the off.

They'll just go to strip clubs or whatever, but at least they can't pretend to be some great philanthropist, while doing it.
A lot of this stuff already is.

I wasn't being serious. I was just - in passing - comparing it to the logic of say mobs of w/c women demanding an end to paedos being dumped on their estates and what that might entail and the logic of stopping this.

judging by the indie story and the ft one the event seems to take place the same day each year. i wonder what the chances are of having a picket of it next year?
I might pop along (wearing a little black dress)

Wonder if there will be any sexual assault cases? The hotel must have CCTV even if the assaultes women do not come forward. Have the police made any statement at all?

I might pop along (wearing a little black dress)

Wonder if there will be any sexual assault cases? The hotel must have CCTV even if the assaultes women do not come forward. Have the police made any statement at all?
i thought red was more your colour. the hotel will have cctv, but given their hosting of a range of other unpleasant events (hunt balls leap to mind) i think they'll be keeping any footage close to their chests unless some sort of legal application's made for it.

perhaps you should read page 1 of the thread where names are named.
I don't mean just being there I mean being direclly accused of doing something inappropriate, like trying to stick his hand up someone's skirt or making an inappropriate offer to one of the hostesses, From the description in the article he seems to be too young to be the one displaying his dick. There were 360 men there, I doubt all of them behaved as badly as some of them obviously did. I'm wondering now that it is in the open if one of these girls will come forward to level specific accusations such as I m the girl that Sir Cuntface chairman of Robbing Bastards PLC offered money to dance on the table without my knickers and I think Lady Cuntface should know that her husband is propositioning girls the same age as his own daughter.

I don't mean just being there I mean being direclly accused of doing something inappropriate, like trying to stick his hand up someone's skirt or making an inappropriate offer to one of the hostesses, From the description in the article he seems to be too young to be the one displaying his dick. There were 360 men there, I doubt all of them behaved as badly as some of them obviously did. I'm wondering now that it is in the open if one of these girls will come forward to level specific accusations such as I m the girl that Sir Cuntface chairman of Robbing Bastards PLC offered money to dance on the table without my knickers and I think Lady Cuntface should know that her husband is propositioning girls the same age as his own daughter.
it doesn't particularly matter whether he was fucking the queen of sheba over a table - he was at the very least invited to attend and had paid for a ticket. he was complicit in everything that occurred unless - and i doubt this was the case - he has been spending the morning with his lawyer giving a statement regarding what seems to have been a conspiracy to sexually assault.

The full guest list should be available, in other words.

Credit to the FT for doing proper journalism and above all to the two women who went into this fucking rat's nest.

Fucking hell my mind really is on the blink today - when mentioning Sturgeons point about bravery I was completely focussed on the so-called 'bravery' of the newspaper, with no thought about the bravery of the reporters who put themselves in harms way.

Fucking hell my mind really is on the blink today - when mentioning Sturgeons point about bravery I was completely focussed on the 'bravery' of the newspaper, with no thought about the bravery of the reporters who put themselves in harms way.

Indeed, and they can't have been under any illusions at all about what they were letting themselves in for. The very fact that the job requirements specify a certain type of underwear ffs.

theres a guardian story on it as well. Peter Jones has the look, I always said it. But yeah, rank. Entitled wealthy blokes with a few drinks down them. But charidee eh!
Doug Richards who was also one of the 'dragons' (yuck) was charged with raping a 13 year old. Found not guilty because he 'thought she was 17', but the details he did admit to were gruesome. Usual apols for the source:
Dragon's Den's Doug Richard is CLEARED of child sex offences | Daily Mail Online

tbh i bet all the people who are or have been invited have been approached by friends or colleagues and know full well what they're going to before they set foot in the place and therefore the people who might have blown the whistle have been excluded from the off.

One might almost suggest that they've been trained and practiced in such behaviours and events from an early age. Schooled even.

Indeed, and they can't have been under any illusions at all about what they were letting themselves in for. The very fact that the job requirements specify a certain type of underwear ffs.
The thing I find most chilling is the policing of the women - them being nudged to interact if they weren't doing it enough, pulled out of the loos if they'd been in there too long (and some of them will have had a period to deal with), removal of their mobiles and advice to lie to their boyfriends.

My ex used to work for an agency doing this kind of hospitality stuff. They stopped offering her work because she refused to take shit from pissed, leery punters. And of course, there's no recourse whatsoever for people fired from a temp agency for a bullshit reason, because they were never 'employed' in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom