Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Lefts reaction to hurricane Katrina

pbman said:
After 200 hundred years, of doing things bureaucrat can't change gears all at once.

And the rule of law, and civil rights of americans are in place, until formaly suspended by the govenor.

She hasn't done so yet.

No doubt since you don't ahve any constitional rights, you think of them as niceties.

ARe you a nazi or what?
real smart. So all the federal relief is currently invading Louisianna then. Why was the local government turning relief away by the way? Death wish? Sinister double bluff plot against bush? Why was the mayor pleading for federal relief on television? Have you any sources yet for your extremely tall tale about local officials refusing federal aid? Have you any sources for any of this? and if not why do you think anybody should believe such outrageously unlikely stories from a semi-literate fan of genocide?

as someone as stated most poigniantly...you can invade a country in a day then reach the capital in a week...

and...and...it didnt take this much hassle of sending off a cheque to sally army..did it?

gurrier said:
real smart. So all the federal relief is currently invading Louisianna then. Why was the local government turning relief away by the way? Death wish? Sinister double bluff plot against bush? Why was the mayor pleading for federal relief on television? Have you any sources yet for your extremely tall tale about local officials refusing federal aid? Have you any sources for any of this? and if not why do you think anybody should believe such outrageously unlikely stories from a semi-literate fan of genocide?

It was coverend extensivly in the news last week before the storm hit.

Bush even declaired it a federal disater, before it hit.

Thats never been done in the history of the country.

But none of that made the news in your la la land. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
Gumbert said:
as someone as stated most poigniantly...you can invade a country in a day then reach the capital in a week...
?

While you guys are chanting stalingrad no less.

But we had a bit more than 3 days to prepair. :rolleyes:

you do know that the area affected is bigger than your country don't you?

if i hear one more fuckwit mention looting i'll fucking explode.

who in their right minds gives a fuck about looting when you have 100,000 people stranded in a fucking urban lake with no safe water and no supplies, and did i mention it's nearly 100 degrees!

The US government decided that the upholding of property rights was more important than the lives of the poor people stuck in New Orleans, as such it's response was to send in troops brutalised and bloodied in Fullujah to shoot on sight "looters", why the fuck weren't the first people into New Orleans not lock and loaded with food and water instead of M16's?

Cos the US state has nothing but contempt for the poor, they are nothing but a logisitical nuisance to their plans! They treated this as a matter of Law and Order when it was a matter of saving lives.

mears said:
Now Mighty Aphrodite is a good example of the intellectual superiority of the radical left.

Look how aphrodite refutes my statements point by point. Both strong yet thoughtful prose. She know facts and examples are better than insults.

And does she present them in a straightforward, orderly fashion.

This one must vote.

just go fuck yourself cunt...

id not even attempt to have an intellectual conversation with you simply because you're so fuckin brainwashed i'd be wasting my breath... :rolleyes:

pbman said:
:rolleyes:

While you guys are chanting stalingrad no less.

But we had a bit more than 3 days to prepair. :rolleyes:

you do know that the area affected is bigger than your country don't you?
self...yup i'm with you...

and yes, our country is small, but economically the 4th richest...

but that doesnt negate that in your world, the 1st richest, you send your wealth to the sally army instead of hands on to your poorest....mate

MightyAphrodite said:
just go fuck yourself cunt...

id not even attempt to have an intellectual conversation with you simply because you're so fuckin brainwashed i'd be wasting my breath... :rolleyes:

Good input. But Looking at your other post I see most of your posts are smart and insightful like this one.

Here it is boys and girls, the radical left in all its glory!

Sure is pretty

MightyAphrodite said:
innit...????

if you think im gonna let these cretins slag me off then youve got another think coming....whether it helps or not....

Keep it up. Fight the good fight. Don't let them "slag" you off partner.

You are too intelligent to be slagged off :D

MightyAphrodite said:
innit...????

if you think im gonna let these cretins slag me off then youve got another think coming....whether it helps or not....
see....

invisible mears...

Hello.... :)

mears said:
Good input. But Looking at your other post I see most of your posts are smart and insightful like this one.

Here it is boys and girls, the radical left in all its glory!

Sure is pretty

Do you not grasp the concept of anger?

I'm angry about it. If my posts are up to par for your standards then that's your problem not mine. I try to keep things whimsical when i'm on here.....very few things HERE make me angry....this has....

What exactly do you want to know as far as a liberal's opinion goes then?.....What's your fuckin question?

Some predictions are estimating that thousands have been killed along the gulf coast. Tens of thousands perhaps.

And none of you have the self respect to mourn their death.

After all this death you are all indifferent to their plight.

Am I wrong or are there posts expressing sorrow for their death?
I don't see any.

Remember what I said. Its not that you like the American people and hate the US government. You are indifferent to the American people and hate their government. But you are inconsequential so it really doesn't matter.

Most of you are too dumb to even vote.

MightyAphrodite said:
Do you not grasp the concept of anger?

I'm angry about it. If my posts are up to par for your standards then that's your problem not mine. I try to keep things whimsical when i'm on here.....very few things HERE make me angry....this has....

What exactly do you want to know as far as a liberal's opinion goes then?.....What's your fuckin question?

Why are you angry? Was it something I wrote?

mears said:
Some predictions are estimating that thousands have been killed along the gulf coast. Tens of thousands perhaps.

I don't see any.

Remember what I said. Its not that you like the American people and hate the US government. You are indifferent to the American people and hate their government. But you are inconsequential so it really doesn't matter.

anyone want to take this on?

civil rights- war on terror...lurch to the right of the democrats/republicans...disregard for the social safety nets of the urban poor(as seen in new orleans after a natural disaster)....

mears said:

I don't see any.

Of course people are mournful and respect that lives have been lost...which in turn spurs anger as to it not REALLY having to happen on such a huge scale.

Who is inconsequential? And who is too dumb to vote?

MightyAphrodite said:
Of course people are mournful and respect that lives have been lost...which in turn spurs anger as to it not REALLY having to happen on such a huge scale.

Who is inconsequential? And who is too dumb to vote?

So you had this anger when the Tsunami hit Asia? Or the hundreds who died of heat exhaustion in France. Will I find similar posts of outrage from you from January 2005, after the Tsunami hit? None of these disasters needed to happen on such a large scale.

The radical fringe in Europe is inconsequential.

Anarchists, Communists, Trots - those who refuse to learn the lessons of history that teach us what such ideologies produce. They may not be too dumb to vote but they are dumb enough not to vote.

laptops right...

you cant, or more lightly wont help save lives cos your so wrapped up in self preservation innit

Gumbert said:
laptops right...

you cant, or more lightly wont help save lives cos your so wrapped up in self preservation innit

Well most civilized people wait until the disaster is over, before playing the blame game for that reason.

pbman said:
Well most civilized people wait until the disaster is over, before playing the blame game for that reason.
that was five no six days ago...it takes your army that length to conquer a soveriegn country...

mears said:

I don't see any.

They don't know whats right until someone tells them...............

Or maybee its fine in their world to take cheap shots at people when they have their hands full with a national disater of unprecedented scale, i don't know..........

They make up their own rules of whats right, and whats wrong.

mears said:
So you had this anger when the Tsunami hit Asia? Or the hundreds who died of heat exhaustion in France. Will I find similar posts of outrage from you from January 2005, after the Tsunami hit? None of these disasters needed to happen on such a large scale.

The radical fringe in Europe is inconsequential.

Anarchists, Communists, Trots - those who refuse to learn the lessons of history that teach us what such ideologies produce. They may not be too dumb to vote but they are dumb enough not to vote.

No...because steps to help were immediate.....my whole anger is in the fact that the govt took their sweet fuckin time doin anything to help....and who knows how many people could have been saved in those days.

Back
Top Bottom