Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russia mobilises - consequences and reactions

was russian influenced why is it not relevant

have a Portuguese Communist party member defending it here

can we proclaim RD the winner of this thread then ban him from the sub forum

or just give him a participation award then ban him
Then another thread would be unreadable through crayoning. Just leave this one as a kind of sacrificial anode...

Again, sorry, I'm a bottle of red in.

But isn't Ukraine's biggest problem arising out of this mobilisation wtf it's going to do with all the POWs once these conscripts get to the front?

Again, sorry, I'm a bottle of red in.

But isn't Ukraine's biggest problem arising out of this mobilisation wtf it's going to do with all the POWs once these conscripts get to the front?
I don't know but I guess some of the money and support Western nations are giving is to provide food, fuel and guards for POWs?

I don't know but I guess some of the money and support Western nations are giving is to provide food, fuel and guards for POWs?
Yeah, OK, But you get my point.

Russia's conscripts are going to fold. The unenthusiastic ones will surrender at the first opportunity. The enthusiastic ones will realise they've been sold down the river the first time their WW2 AK47s jam in a firefight.

Take a look at his last ten posts and tell med how much they were contributing to the topic of 'Russia mobilises - consequences and reactions.'

I see him unnecessarily replying to a lot of baiting "what did you think of your hero's Holy War party", "dumbass" etc. And a lot of unnecessary baiting from people who seemingly can't handle any divergence from a line.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of much he says. I'm also not a fan of tedious pile-ons. Plenty of people say they'll use the ignore function. They rarely do.

I see him unnecessarily replying to a lot of baiting "what did you think of your hero's Holy War party", "dumbass" etc. And a lot of unnecessary baiting from people who seemingly can't handle any divergence from a line.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of much he says. I'm also not a fan of tedious pile-ons. Plenty of people say they'll use the ignore function. They rarely do.

Honestly that's extremely generous. Yeah, maybe he shouldn't be banned off the sub-forum, yes it is actually worth having these arguments... Arguably even if he's extremely obtuse, at worst it gets people thinking about other interpretations. But look at his first post on this thread; just straight into the same arguments about NATO, followed by 'this for foaming, war-enthusiastic idiots'. It's just baiting, and of course we're going to rise to it. Because it's urban/the internet in general. And it turns a thread about a genuinely important issue into a thread about him. I've had him on ignore on/off, but as others point out it's difficult to engage with a thread when the most prolific poster on it is on ignore.

I see him unnecessarily replying to a lot of baiting "what did you think of your hero's Holy War party", "dumbass" etc.
Pointed at me no doubt since you all but quote me. Oh well nvm, takes a baiter to spot one I guess :rolleyes:

I was actually just trying to get a straight answer, it didn't work which was no surprise. FWIW I think banning the dick was wrong, I never called for it or reported any of his posts. I'm happy to argue my points in full view with no snide digs from a third-person angle. But that's just me.

Pointed at me no doubt since you all but quote me. Oh well nvm, takes a baiter to spot one I guess :rolleyes:

Don't take it personally, Editor said 10 posts and I started flicking backwards and yours just happened to be there. I certainly didn't care enough about this to go back further over tedious business I'd read yesterday. I deliberately didn't quote you personally because I never saw it as just you.

Who the fuck is “Perun” and why is his analysis worth attention? I ask as first impressions indicate a high pitched voice Aussie Youtuber who sounds better suited to masturbating in his mothers basement.

Reactions: Ax^
Who the fuck is “Perun” and why is his analysis worth attention? I ask as first impressions indicate a high pitched voice Aussie Youtuber who sounds better suited to masturbating in his mothers basement.

I have no idea who he actually is, he's fairly cagey about that (which is probably sensible). But he's done various videos on defence economics, myths, logistics etc that take a more considered approach and cut through a fair amount of the bullshit that gets thrown around. Generally relies on established sources etc. Obviously something of a catch 22 in that I'm watching his videos because I don't know about defence economics, so maybe he's laughably wrong or something. But he has pointed out plenty of stuff that has turned out to be true, seems to be respected among the admittedly weird online defence community, and his analysis generally fits with stuff coming out of places like ISW/people like Phillips O'Brien etc.

Not quite sure about that characterisation, but yes, that one.

I'm sure he can't help his voice or accent.

Back
Top Bottom