Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How likely is war with Russia?

Nobody has attacked you in the way you seem apparently entitled to do to anyone who dares to disagree with you.

ETA: and that's when you don't just resort to playground insults.
Read the threads I'm on. Apparently, I'm supposed to just take insults and not reply. The insults are water off a duck's back to me, and I don't reply to them as often as I do. So should mine be to others.

Perhaps all of us have fuck all better to do.

Read the threads I'm on. Apparently, I'm supposed to just take insults and not reply. The insults are water off a duck's back to me, and I don't reply to them as often as I do. So should mine be to others.

Perhaps all of us have fuck all better to do.
all of us have much better things to do. or at least things we're supposed to do.

Necessary for the Soviet state.
Self-determination is a nice thing, but in this case it's contributed greatly to what we're seeing now. It could all have been addressed better than it was.
Im afraid I dont believe you when you said "its not my politics" < unless I am misunderstanding you you are defending it - that makes it "your politics".
"the world would be more peaceful if we all live under authoritarianism" - great point.

Im afraid I dont believe you when you said "its not my politics" < unless I am misunderstanding you you are defending it - that makes it "your politics".
"the world would be more peaceful if we all live under authoritarianism" - great point.
I've spent much of the last 30 years saying pretty much the opposite to what I'm saying here. But when events take place, you can change your mind in response.

How can expressing the idea that if the SU hadn't been wound up we might not be seeing what is happening in Ukraine now be construed as advocating that we all live under authoritarianism? I wasn't even advocating eternal authoritarianism for the states of the former USSR.

Back
Top Bottom