Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

Marvellous stuff. Still yet to see how a decent side can bat on this wicket but it won't be long now! Gutted I'm back to work tomorrow, last test n' all... I'm really gonna miss this when it's gone.

Absolute rubbish, no thought employed there at all. Rabbits in and barely any yorkers bowled at Hilfenhaus at all

You lads all gone to bed ,i go away from my keyboard for an hour or so and everybodies gone quite:):D

still here, they're enjoying themselves out there aren't they? The pitch doesn't look very threatening at all. Were the Australian top order paying it a bit too much respect? They spent the first day barely playing any shots at all and Strauss and Cook are filling their boots. Mind you, we bowled better on it (until the last couple of wickets)

The Hoff has just carted Shane Warne over extra cover. Glenn McGrath at short leg watches in admiration.

I'm not making this up

I remember back in 1973 joe frazer came to fight joe bugner at earls court ,a fight i went to ,he watched the cricket because that was all the day time telly there was he couldn't get on with it ,so unusual for americans to watch cricket

well that was disappointing. Lovely timing all the way through before playing down completely the wrong line. Arse.

Back
Top Bottom