Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

Well if he is not announcing he is standing then maybe it is to say reform are skipping the GE again? :hmm:

he has until 4pm on friday 7th june to stand.

He bigs up everything he does as being 'major', or 'important', and very little of it is - don't believe what he says - not least because he keeps changing his mind.

He might stand, he might not, he might be contradicting Tice in saying how many seats Reform will stand in, he might not.

Regardless of what he/they say, we won't know who is standing where till Friday night. We then won't know what impact it will have till 5th July.

I grew up in clacton - left in my mid 20s - but have regualrly gone back to visit in the 35 years since cos my parents still live there. I can confirm it has a very high number of miserable old reactionary gits alongside all the typical seaside town attaractions such as very few decent job opportunities, high unemployment and a significant drugs problem. Bascially anyone who want to do anything meaningful with their lives fucks off somewhere else - leaving behind embittered bigots (like my very own farage fanboy brother) . As for "immigration" it has one of the lowest levels of non-white people in the UK - which - as ever - directly corelelates with the number gammony wankers moaning about hey "they" are taking over.
I hope the frog faced fraud loses.
Guessing his plan is to win a seat and then parasitcally latch onto whatever is left of the vermin come July 5th.

I pray he will stand - he might win, and there are risks in that, but that him standing would be a big filip for the wider Reform campaign, which would be devastating for the Tories.

Plenty of seats where an extra thousand Reform votes puts a Labour MP in the commons.
Suppose he could sit with Galloway in the Commons.

Bumping it up to Eleven!

Richard Tice has said “How do we turn on the rocket boosters” in this campaign. “We can go from fifth gear, through to sixth gear – this is a fossil-fueled car by the way – to seventh gear. But what about eighth gear?”

Back
Top Bottom