Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

Pleasantly surpised that for whatever reason that Twiiter algorithm is sending me Ed Davey campaign photos. I think its because I viewed a John Sweeney tweet in which his campaign to become a Lib Dem MP seems to revolve around trying to crowdfund a pub crawl. Anway for all the Libs on here:

View attachment 426599View attachment 426600

Who's that in the pictures?

Can someone please clarify what sort pre-election "campaigning" involving a current Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party was taking place back in December 2022?

Tory party Deputy Chairman Jonathan Gullis pictured campaigning with convicted heroin dealer
Whilst I wish every sort of misfortune on Tories and their fellow neoliberal scum in the Labour Party, this seems like a non-story tbh. Always good to embarrass them when their 'law and order' mantras come up against an inconvenient photo or something but, beyond that, not much.

Pleasantly surpised that for whatever reason that Twiiter algorithm is sending me Ed Davey campaign photos. I think its because I viewed a John Sweeney tweet in which his campaign to become a Lib Dem MP seems to revolve around trying to crowdfund a pub crawl. Anway for all the Libs on here:

So that's what he looks like! Now I/we know!

He’ll be able to get some money off you’ve been framed at least

Back
Top Bottom