Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The 2024 UK General Election - news, speculation and updates

I like that he didn't question adoption of tory austerity policies, abandoning environmental commitments, support for genocide, weaponizing antisemitism accusations while taking no action against party employees who actually caused the problem, expelling thousands of labour members for no good reason including Black and Jewish ones ...
There are two busy posters on here who rarely answer any questions or queries what so ever.

Ms 747 was door knocking for Labour this afternoon and they are really worried Reform will win here. But, and I hate reform and the manfrog, its worth remembering that if they hadn't entered this time the Tories would be between 50 and 100 seats more.

Hopefully Reform will implode in a couple of years of scrutiny and Farrage not being able to play nicely with his company/party.

Anyway Tories smashed. 'Rejoice, just Rejoice'.

Makes little difference in parliament but makes a big difference for constituence.

The press will have a pretext for giving Farage and pals even more attention than they already do.

I will expect some of those MP's not to last a year. Racist rant filmed by member of the public and put on tiktok / caught putting sex workers on expenses / brandy-and-red-meat-induced heart attack / delete as appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom