Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snooker 2022-23

Wow, Kyren was out of the traps like a rocket this afternoon, playing near perfect snooker. The interval definitely came at the wrong time for him. Hard to call for this evening.

That was worth staying up for. Kyren seemed very magnanimous afterwards, and I didn't know he'd had such family issues this year.

You realise it's less that two weeks until the WCs?

Anyne been watching WC qaulifiers? Have had it on the last couple hours n "Judgement Day", all very close and exciting! Steven Maquire loking like he might be n the way rn :eek:

I've not watched any yet. Is it streamed via the Beeb website?

I'm booked in for 17 days from Saturday though.

So the first round proper is now decided. Looking at that I'm fancying Ding-Vafaei and Trump-McGill.

Looking at the tournament odds they have a top five of O'Sullivan, Selby, Trump, Robertson and Murphy, the latter of whom has come right back this season.

Buckle up for 17 days of staring at a 6*12 bit of green fabric.

I am going up to watch on Tuesday. A proper bucket list thing for me after watching snooker and particularly the Worlds since I was 10.

I've got the afternoon and evening sessions and would be happy with either of the tables for both

Screenshot_20230414_192454_Chrome.jpg

Gutted that Barry Hawkins hasn't qualified though. We used to know him about 20 years ago when he played at West Norwood snooker club.

I am going up to watch on Tuesday. A proper bucket list thing for me after watching snooker and particularly the Worlds since I was 10.

I've got the afternoon and evening sessions and would be happy with either of the tables for both

View attachment 370649

Gutted that Barry Hawkins hasn't qualified though. We used to know him about 20 years ago when he played at West Norwood snooker club.
Enjoy! It will be everything you hope fr and more! I last went for second round evening session 8years ago (McGillvSelby) and it was fucking ace :)

Milkins v Perry is a very tasty prospect given their respective form!

Last edited:
Mark Allen's doing it too. He's not a bad commentator, a lot calmer and more softly spoken than I was expecting.

Bingham looked pretty good from what I saw, and by all accounts Robertson was fairly lethal.

Yeah, Allen's a pretty good commentator, isn't he?

I've been watching this since 10am this morning. Currently 45 minutes into frame 14 of Carter Vs Jones.

Back
Top Bottom