Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snooker 2022-23

I nobly cut off WFH for 15 minutes today, to watch Kyren's 147. He lost the cue ball a couple of times during it, but recovered and kept his cool superbly.
Will have to watch that on catch up, cheers fr the heads up! Just in freom a 12hour shift and watching Murphy :mad: v Si

How was your day out at the Crucible Me76? Looks like you had decent seats!
It was fabulous thank you. Got to watch all four matches and a real mix of snooker.

Solid break building with Higgins, working hard for scoring with Trump and McGill, safety up the wazoo with Perry and Milkin and a bit of a club session with Wilkins and Slessor.

If I am lucky enough to get tickets for next year, I won't be going for two sessions in a row though as that was all a bit much. I think an afternoon and morning session next time.

working hard for scoring with Trump and McGill,
Due to work I wasn't able to watch any of that. Was it a good one? It stood out for me from the draw. Is McGill capable on that form of getting deep into the tournament?

And were there any references in commentary to him looking like a young Nugget?

Due to work I wasn't able to watch any of that. Was it a good one? It stood out for me from the draw. Is McGill capable on that form of getting deep into the tournament?

And were there any references in commentary to him looking like a young Nugget?
McGill had to work quite hard for what he got. He also plays his pots really hard, so quite often misses a pot because it bounces off the pocket. Can't see him going much further, but he's fun to watch.

I caught the fifth frame of Allen-Bingham last night, and fuck me was painful. They each had at least three chances to wrap it up, and just fluffed easy pots.

I see Allen's upped his game today, and is one frame from victory.

Murphy is one thing, but would Si be able to go toe-to-toe with Selby or Higgins, and their matchplay?

I'm looking forward to Wilson-Higgins tomorrow.
Well that didn't go as forecast. Wilson's confidence noticeably dropped around frame 3, and Higgins was almost flawless in taunting him.

I'll still watch the evening session though, although I hope they swap commentators from this morning. Allen was fine, but you could play Virgo Bingo and have a full house in two minutes.

I can't seem to find anywhere on the internet that is giving the in match scores. Am I being stupid?

Flicking between the two, although i'm more invested in McGill/Si as i'm happy whoever wins but also favour McGilll.

I'm at a 40ty tonight, literally a five minute walk from the crucible but won't be seeing any of it tonight :(

Back
Top Bottom