Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snooker 2022-23

Mad innit? He gave the impression he din't want to continue i thought too...still not back out either :/ tick tock tick tock...
Indeed - we'll see huh? He said the same in the after-match interview yesterday - feeling that this happening constantly isn't fair on the other player or the crowd. I'm sure most punters would rather wait (up to) 15 minutes and see the match continue.

Trump looked very out of sorts this afternoon, and was quite lucky Heathcote choked several times.
He totally cracked today at 2-0 up, when he missed a black off the spot to essentially make it 3-0. He ended up losing the next four frames, and seemed to lose a bit of interest.

O'Sullivan never got going, but that's not to diminish Tian's performance. He was so efficient, and missed barely any easy balls.

Murphy looks like the man to beat.

Yeah - Ronnie wasn't really there this afternoon, was he?

Didn't think it'd be a whitewash, though.

Shaun Murphy does look like the man to beat this week. 145 followed by a 147 yesterday wasn't it?

Yeah - Ronnie wasn't really there this afternoon, was he?

Didn't think it'd be a whitewash, though.

Shaun Murphy does look like the man to beat this week. 145 followed by a 147 yesterday wasn't it?
Yesterday, aye. Looked bang on it, as much as it pains me...

Milkins v Allen could be an interesting one this evening, just tuned in :)

Laughed at the Murphy comment. He isn't supported in this house, either.

Allen v Milkins - just saw the 4th, was surprised to see Milkins go 3-1 up at the interval :eek:

Aye - sadly Pang lost. It was a real labour of love - I think they finished just after 11:30 pm.

4-4 going into the evening session ain't so bad, although I was hoping it had been 5-3 to Milkins.

See you at 7pm

Fair play to him, he looked very emotional at the end.

Murphy had an odd game, especially with his long potting. They either went straight in without going near the knuckles, or they missed by a country mile.

If there are any Welsh people on this thread, how do you pronounce "snooker"? I noticed that Darren Morgan, much like Terry Griffiths, says "snucker".

Players Championship - ITV 4 anyone?

Who the heck is Joe O'Connor? 4-1 up against Mark Allen atm - soon to go 5-1 up by the looks of things. :eek:

And Allen's out!

The lowest-ranked player in the competition has just knocked out the favourite/highest-ranked.

Good start to what is hopefully an interesting week's snooker

Fair play to him, he looked very emotional at the end.

Murphy had an odd game, especially with his long potting. They either went straight in without going near the knuckles, or they missed by a country mile.

If there are any Welsh people on this thread, how do you pronounce "snooker"? I noticed that Darren Morgan, much like Terry Griffiths, says "snucker".
Yeah bit like pronunciation of tooth. Also a birmingham pronunciation .

It was an enormous life changing payday for Rob Milkins. Pleased for him.

The Pathum Thani 6 Red World Championship AKA Red World Championship is on this week

Available on Matchroom.live , Discovery+ and Eurosport (Sky or subscription). I watch it on Sky 410/411 - which seems to be free with the package we have - we don't pay for Sports/Movies. The M-i-L has it too and I don't think she pays for much beyond the most basic of packages.

Some videos on Facebook...

Have fun. I missed most of it today and am recording it at 6:30 am on Eurosport tomorrow morning.

I only saw the very end of this afternoon's session, when Murphy fucked up position on the decisive red. It sounded like it was a bit of a cracker from both of them, so I'll settle in for the evening later.

Back
Top Bottom