Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snooker 2022-23

Tom Ford looks really good at times, especially in the balls, but then drops in a clanger.

O'Sullivan didn't really have to break sweat this afternoon. He seems to control the cue ball when going into the pack so much better than anyone else.

O'Sullivan didn't really have to break sweat this afternoon. He seems to control the cue ball when going into the pack so much better than anyone else.
So many of the top 16 out already, he'll do well to not win this tournament. Either way i know where my arse is going to be planted this weekend (hint, where it is now, under a blanket on the settee watching it unfold)

I missed all of yesterday's play, so I was a bit surprised to look it up this morning and see that Ding whitewashed O'Sullivan.

He came close to doing the same to Ford this afternoon, but seemed to lose control of his cue ball at 5-0. Still, it's good to see him back and in a Triple Crown final.

Allen looked seriously rocked this afternoon, missing very simple pots. Ding wasn't flawless, but when he's in the balls I think he's on a par with O'Sullivan for break-building. So subtle, the cue ball hardly travels any distance.

I love watching Ding when he's on form, but I'm never confident he can hold himself together. I don't know if he has a Steve Peters-style guru in his camp.

From about 1:15

Not as fast as Drago but like watching Ronnie when he was in his twenties.

English Open anyone? BetVictor English Open - World Snooker. Day One today

Jackson Page came back from 2-0 down to 2-2 against Trump and then lost 4-2 unfortunately. That's all I've seen this afternoon.

I'm watching on Eurosport and they've mentioned it's on Discovery (so Amazon & Quest I suppose).

Just had a flick through the Quest listings and the highlights of today are on at 4am :confused:

Live Snooker back on at 6:45

To be fair, Essex does have a rich snooker history - Davis lives in Billericay, O'Sullivan's from Chigwell, Bingham's from Basildon, Carter Colchester.
Aye, I suppose you're right.

Just watched Roberston win against Peifan and snagged this from the TV

Live scores available here BetVictor English Open 2022 Live Scores | World Snooker Live Scores

dtuQ0wYrBKhz13k_QO5cvjL7QsJy0yQ2bLB7xjWbqgoQjkV0PZFBZpb7bdxl5uPHQQZllxENN0W1BKZ35FZ2Vnkk1lPFGuv27Mp-H155lr_AZazoHkH4yEE-e2N3h4KX_NVq7-ocGiaarvTNSC8kCqNCGH_znu4xOkCCZazvc5klgNcrX3qr3kHJfJ3g4Vvl0pO9An40dvfDqNRJouzoW9jNN-DSqT0_uQylbGSzqz-AiZVAV0yvnVwa9CAQ0SUdlm0QJJDGV-GigcG5hPmXfhrSX424IMUxstjPgSYpTSVAtEpdCdfTehoOKRgl1XAl_CJ5sTM8nPHKMSmQrtcMZrveHnuyE8lht4qxxdoJTJxjShRmzHpZgSM-HrMnCl2aRG3iBLHchZBq1Xxthz7O6ywRlVyJHI2kzHN_mEzWxb5IMT5bxzVztqrM242jxX5UjD85CbH9dbrbNG5JLR_Kcd3q1vuYf_jOkvUMCMZtxY_Eazk0zMrIYT_n7iiX315VWNUfXy13tWaAk-WvqAx7gxe-waOgm-cD8214rVQYHhC6PdoI3vO0HLvtg_u9GcdH0Y62atQnPOjLc2UtSb6a9curNq8KqV9mdAPu5h1YqKaiO8RUQ1P1qeMmmoR5uBg94L-j63-uypDQ0aseBpTTsB2R-Dff2vGFF41PAVasXrZSsZYLymXsfyl9POoM3vih69Omg0YmSVH3U5xTcSRn7XXSI8q0hMLzGKUHXgjdaETS0Q1rlmW4bdLbTvW6ZImL2RKkuEcBrIi89ttpO35CB41hZDQrViCP51873UN29UD-3y0BKf51DA_yPx_Kfgqrq-sBLYc8r0jj1douJLNVs6fuEhMGPKPjh55RUk0Mf2HVTvXQIJ8j7FQGMXlhqV68t32sSid2qlHdlEQVLfnPunKnEEgRrpp1vhOqB3Dy-za8gabnTA=w1836-h1382-no

The Masters starts on Sunday. The tasty first round picks look like Robertson-Murphy, Wilson-Bingham and possibly Higgins-Lisowski.

Just had a look at the odds, and the bookies are putting O'Sullivan and Robertson as joint favourites, followed by Trump and Selby.

Robertson was shite, but at least he woke up at 5-1 down and made a slight game of it. Murphy looked pretty good, especially with his long pots.

Back
Top Bottom