Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2023

Well that was disappointing from France, fairly gutsy from Wales in the second half. Not exactly a classic though.

Here's hoping for better things from the Ireland game, suspect we're going to see England getting pumped however.

Well that was disappointing from France, fairly gutsy from Wales in the second half. Not exactly a classic though.

Here's hoping for better things from the Ireland game, suspect we're going to see England getting pumped however.
Weird assessment. 7 decent tries and a high intensity game throughout?

Reactions: Ax^
The stats imply Ireland doing a fair bit defending but doing it a LOT better than England are who are not defending at all well

So many missed tackles and not many dominant tackles by England

The much heralded defence coach Kevin Sinfield is not proving to be very good

I’m loathe to say this but furlong is all stink today. He’s turned up in some places he shouldn’t. Rescuing the loose ball is his highlight. He’s off the pace. Can’t quite work out Baird either.

However, it’s a stress game and we seem to be working things out. Still if we have a good third quarter I’ll be more settled.

Weird assessment. 7 decent tries and a high intensity game throughout?

Maybe my bias showing, I though France were really baggy in the second half, played like they could just throw it around and it would all work out. Poor defensively too. Wales rightly took advantage, but I didn't feel it made it a good game.

Shame about the red for England, it's right though. The whole bloody point is for players to learn not to do stupid shit that could seriously harm another players brain. He could have turned his back, had his arms up, just plain tackled him

Steward red won’t make a difference to the result as he is normally well out of position when opponents attack

Back
Top Bottom