Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2023

most admit enjoy that game da's not a rugby fan but the mother has gone back home for a funeral so he was at home on his jack jones

so was watched it with him in the pub explaining the rule as we went along

whilst he played the voice of doom with me telling him to wait

:)

Cagey game, but that's the way of finals. Fair play to England getting their shit together compared to last week. I thought we missed Ringrose on the break today, he brings a lot to our running game.

Cagey game, but that's the way of finals. Fair play to England getting their shit together compared to last week. I thought we missed Ringrose on the break today, he brings a lot to our running game.
Iโ€™m kind of relived we were a bit shit. To be below par and grind nd out a bonus point win is good but knowing that we can play better means this isnโ€™t our peak yet.

Thought Aki and Henshaw had a very good game, solid in defence and attack too.

Iโ€™m kind of relived we were a bit shit. To be below par and grind nd out a bonus point win is good but knowing that we can play better means this isnโ€™t our peak yet.

Thought Aki and Henshaw had a very good game, solid in defence and attack too.
Solid defence for sure. I don't think we've played a poor defence all competition tbf

did the broadcaster switch over to fucking ant and dec before they received the trophy like the senior team just to keep things consistent :D

Youโ€™d have to put Ireland as favourites now for the World Cup.
Maybe. Itโ€™s a different tournament, with a lot of rugby to be played in the URC and ERCC and warm ups. Plus a dog of a draw.

One thing though is clear is the break sexton and others got by not being picked for the lions was a massive benefit.

Reactions: Ax^
We have a French "bod"atm on Home Soil at a World Cup

Gonna take some beating

Plus for some reason never feel comfortable in Rugby Union, when ireland are called the favorites

Last edited:
french bod atm on home soil

gonna take some beating

plus for some reason never feel comfortable in Rugby Union, when ireland are called the favorites
Itโ€™s the legacy of the 80s and 90โ€™s. I was in Landsowne when the Italians beat us in 1997. Plus for so long we relied on generational talents like bod.

We have a French "bod"atm on Home Soil at a World Cup

Gonna take some beating

Plus for some reason never feel comfortable in Rugby Union, when ireland are called the favorites
It was really obvious on Saturday. We got nervous - if England had stayed at 15 we would have been in trouble.

the irish feeling bad for the Orcs its been a bit of a turn around since the fucked off Eddie :D
Someone was off sick the day we did "Guests of the Nation" in school, evidently.

Seriously, if you're taking that approach, why bother watching rugby at all? Or did you sit there wearing a Celtic top and holding a placard reading "no to foreign games"?

Women's Six Nations starting today which looks like it's going to be dominated by England yet again. Difficult to see what can be done to narrow the gap. Hard to raise interest when you know exactly what's going to happen year after year.

Back
Top Bottom