Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2023

England having their pants pulled down.

To be completely honest, it's a fucking shame but the defence is woeful and Genge whining at the ref isn't going to cut it.

On the other hand, France's defence is tight as fuck and they've given Smith no time or space

England have been shit at discipline for a long time. Each match there’s always an adjustment to the individual interpretation of how the ref sees it at the breakdown

They were briefly quite good with discipline in the runup to 2019

To be completely honest, it's a fucking shame but the defence is woeful and Genge whining at the ref isn't going to cut it.

On the other hand, France's defence is tight as fuck and they've given Smith no time or space
I suspect this game is going to be used to bury Smith as an international 10 for a few years.

Reactions: Ax^
Flament having a blinding game so far.

What was Genge complaining about?

Yup, he is also having a cracker

"Sir, they keep being better than us, can you stop it please?"

Actually: France being cute at the ruck in slowing the ball down by plain getting in the way

Yup, he is also having a cracker

"Sir, they keep being better than us, can you stop it please?"

Actually: France being cute at the ruck in slowing the ball down by plain getting in the way
:D I didn't hear all of what he was saying, but I got the impression it was 'make them stop playing better than us'.

Is that foul play though, or just legally disruptive? It reminded me of this gem

take that back still lashing it down in Twickenham

must be coming my way about 20 minutes from the stadium :D

nice try england

the english team ride home

preview_00024358_001.jpg

england team have their pants pulled down

song in the back ground "will we talk in the morning"

:D

Well, that ended up being a bit shocking tbf. England were fucking awful

France were very good mind, really felt like we were back to our imperious finest

France were on blistering form tbf. England didn't seem to have any discipline or even some rehearsed play in the locker, then they sort of gave up.

I think Johnny's right about a humility check.

This is roughly how France were playing in 2019 when I watched England hammer than 46-8 I think, so swings and roundabouts

I suspect this game is going to be used to bury Smith as an international 10 for a few years.

He hasn't really clicked for England though has he? Not sure whose fault that is though. Just kinda feels like he's not up to it, is that unfair?

ah you missed a team at the height of its powers running magnificently

as an irish fan i've watched us be smashed before but some time the performance of the team doing the damage is a joy to watch

France proving their ranking today

nothing for england to be ashamed of

but plenty to learn

ah you missed a team at the height of its powers running magnificently

as an irish fan i've watched us be smashed before but some time the performance of the team doing the damage is a joy to watch

France proving their ranking today

nothing for england to be ashamed of

but plenty to learn
true.

Back
Top Bottom