Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rugby World Cup 2023

I don't think so
have to say over the years i've moved from a big fan of NZ rugby, I spent a wonderful two years in Hamilton watching the Chiefs and Waikato to having a very strong dislike of the All Blacks (i actually like England more than the NZAB). If the boks win the WC it will be well deserved.
No, I don't think so. But this might be the last time we see such a dominant NZ side for a while. They're losing 10 of their best players to the Japanese league apparently meaning they won't be eligible to play for the ABs (Smith, Barrett, Mounga amongst them). Cant really blame them. Their careers are short so might as well cash in.
Fair enough; that's why it was something of a question, as I've lost touch with how teams are viewed by other nations, and figured antipathy towards Eng/SA might outweigh that towards NZ, where it seems like there's often a begrudging respect behind the irritation.

I’m with the bloke I watched the 2019 New Zealand semi final with which is a good omen, but also here is his sort of partner and the three of us all watched the 2019 final against South Africa together

So not sure what all that means

Arrogant kiwis Lord Camomile is the reason

Fair enough; that's why it was something of a question, as I've lost touch with how teams are viewed by other nations, and figured antipathy towards Eng/SA might outweigh that towards NZ, where it seems like there's often a begrudging respect behind the irritation.

Last edited:
I’m with the bloke I watched the 2019 New Zealand semi final with which is a good omen, but also here is his sort of partner and the three of us all watched the 2019 final against South Africa together

So not sure what all that means
Nothing! 😂

England could pull a rabbit out of the hat. But I’m not holding my breath…

same could of been said of Argentina today

we shall see but next world cups need a better picks of groups either way

The team I wanted to win lost all four qfs. Last night I wanted Argentina to win.

Tonight South Africa. Apologies in advance.

hmm watching with the sound off the commentary team are annoying as hell :D

fair play at the start england :)

him if only he had a father figure in rugby who could give him a level head for the game

jesus and people complained about sexton kicking off :D

no wonder Andy could managed johnny he had experience from home ..

why are the Boks playing the kicking game against england

it the one aspect of the game were england can get in road into the game

SA world cup being be heavy hitting bastards

lets kick it and see what happens :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom