Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pick your Portillo 2024

Andrea Jenkyns, which is possible as she has a majority of 11,000 in a seat that used to be held by Labour (Ed Balls).

I’d also love to see the back of Andrea Leadsom and that prick Robert Jenrick, but their majority’s are probs too large, though Jenrick’s at 20,000 might be vulnerable if they get really hammered.

Rees Mogg would be funny as fuck, though you know the moment he’s freelance he’ll double down on his media work and literally turn into the next Portillo, only less trains and red trousers, and more right wing GB News type stuff. We’ll never see the end of him.
He won't stick with GBNEWTS. He'll be of to Aunty fusing Portillo and Betejamin abd wandering around medieval churches and cathedrals wittering.

Was attempting to desist from posting in this thread because, well...you all know what happens after the hit of the vermin loss etc...but reading this quote attributed to rat-boy has tipped me over into a vote for Sunak.

I can't believe that even in verminous N.Yorks that degree of arrogance and taking the punter s for granted will play terribly well.

The prick:

1715872422013.png

Was attempting to desist from posting in this thread because, well...you all know what happens after the hit of the vermin loss etc...but reading this quote attributed to rat-boy has tipped me over into a vote for Sunak.

I can't believe that even in verminous N.Yorks that degree of arrogance and taking the punter s for granted will play terribly well.

The prick:

View attachment 424640
He could still be a Master Prick if he loses. :)

The prick:

View attachment 424640
He looks like he is being held hostage in this picture. His eyes look desperate and intimidated by Janet Street Porter :)

Its one of the safest seats they have so Mr Sunak is probably right about keeping it

Its one of the safest seats they have so Mr Sunak is probably right about keeping it
That may or may not be the case, but it's a generally accepted maxim in Parliamentary politics that it's a bit crap to take the punters for granted, no?

Given how relatively easy it is to raise £500, and the amount of attention seekers there are in this country, I'm always amazed that aside from Count Binface and Lord Buckethead (and a smattering of others here and there), there aren't more comedy characters / protest candidates standing against high profile MPs.

I'd have thought it was rife for this sort of thing with all the cameras and press attention for 4/5 weeks. But by my count there were only three who stood against Boris Johnson in 2019. And none at all in 2017.

The serious answer answer is that there will be no "Portillo moment" because they're (pretty much) all at risk and there are no heavyweight characters left.

Back
Top Bottom