Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pick your Portillo 2024

Definitely not enough. Gullis, Truss OK. Mogg kind of priced in, and he’ll just continue to feature in the media as a ghoul for rent so not out of our faces. Sadly we still have Cleverley, Rosindell, Badenoch, Braverman, Hunt, IDS…

Any footage of the risible Jenkyns or Davies with sour faces at the count? My schadenfreude needs a top-up.

He really is just singularly objectionable.

There are many others you could make a strong argument for being a worse human being, but I'm not sure how many could compete against him in pure terms of being an utter prick.
I realise I'm replying to a dead thread (again - I promise not to make (too much of a) habit of it) but, after Dim Dom was elected and then became Foreign Secretary (or-whatever-the-fuck the fucker was), I learnt that he grew up literally round the corner from where I did (he's older than me) and that he attended Gayhurst Prep, a boys-only prep school where my late godmother taught for over 50 years (so she'd definitely have taught him). Unfortunately, by the time he was first elected, she'd moved into a nursing home down in Salisbury nearer to her daughter and son-in-law and so, sadly, I never got to ask her what he was like to teach. I'd love to say "Mrs. Krzyżanowska" to him just to see his reaction (she wasn't Polish, she married one, died just before her youngest son was born). She died in 2020 aged 104. She became more cantankerous and morose the older she got. She hated me. Raab will DEFINITELY remember her (she was headmistress for a while too).

Back
Top Bottom