Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pick your Portillo 2024

McVey would be a good one, what are her odds? Think they’ve got her somewhere safe. And Shapps would be funny because he’s such a smug prick. Cleverley is also an arrogant fuck, it’s that kind of fall from grace I want to see.

I want to find out their middle names. One of Portillo's was Xavier (eggs-ayviah) and the assembled Labour supporters laughed, the heartless bastards.

No spoilers, though, please.

Last edited:
I want to find out their middle names. One of Portillo's was Xavier (eggs-ayviah) and the assembled Labour supporters laughed, the heartless bastards.

No spoilers, though, please.

Portillo's parents are/were Spanish, his dad agitated against Franco to the extent that they had to flee Spain and claim asylum in the UK. So why were the Labour supporters mocking his middle name being Xavier?

Indeed, and I'll bet the Sedgefield ones stifled their mirth at Lynton.

A bit late to call them out, though.
Laughing at middle names is less likely when they win.

It'd be great if the returning officer for South West Surrey kept with tradition and pronounced Hunt's name as it's meant to be.

Remind me... who are they? (being tory is enough for me to want them to lose their seat though)
A tory Cunt and an Idiot though thought of as intelligent by some here who think any birk who after leaving Cambridge has gone on to have some top jobs must be something special and not just someone with right connections

Also any of the young twatty ones would be good, knowing their career is over and no fucker will likely employ them. Who was that public schoolboy in one of the red wall seats? Ben Bradley or something like that?

It's a not uncommon middle name for some Catholics. I haven't met anyone with it as their first name though

For the pure lol, I want to see Gove lose his seat more than anyone though.
He's standing down apparently :D I didn't expect you to have posted already young skyscraper101 :D Thank you stavros for reminding me of that wonderful moment when Portillo lost, I think that was possibly the last election I stayed up to watch the results for :)

I'd like to see Braverman lose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom