Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

Not so sure he'll get anywhere with this (certainly hope not). I have a feeling that he can see the writing on the wall for the Tangerine Shitgibbon and having once nailed his colours to the mast of that fast sinking ship is looking for somewhere else to be relevant.
Think the man is probably a busted flush though and other than a few loons no-one will pay that much attention to him. He's basically a posh version of "Tommy" who appeals to people who can at least spell the word foreigner rather than just hate on it.

The scumbag is applying to change the name of the Brexit party to the Reform Party, the aim is to focus on lockdown. The only slight upside to this that I can think of is that it may well split off support from the vermin and cause internal strife within the party itself. BBC as usual giving him the oxygen of publicity:

More grifting

The scumbag is applying to change the name of the Brexit party to the Reform Party, the aim is to focus on lockdown. The only slight upside to this that I can think of is that it may well split off support from the vermin and cause internal strife within the party itself. BBC as usual giving him the oxygen of publicity:

He should team up with Laurence Fox to become the Reclaimform Party

One issue he faces is that because he was successful with Brexit, there's no longer national PR elections to build his political movement on, and - as we've seen over and over - new parties tend to struggle really badly with FPTP

I doubt he intends to win any elections, just to rope in a load more £1000 'application fees' from wannabe candidates. By the time there's any kind of election the whole lockdown thing will be moot one way or another anyway.

Latest move is just more naked opportunism, unsurprisingly.

When (hopefully not if) there is a vaccine or the virus recedes as happened in 1920, what populist cause will he move onto next?

I think an Assange trial, in the States, under a Biden administration could prove intersting
He may well become persona non grata there in any case if Biden wins. He was after all declared a 'person of interest' by the FBI in relation to Russian interference in the last US presedential election. The only thing that offers him protected status right now is Trump.

Frage flogging bullion and ropy once in a lifetime shitcake investments in unregulated vehicles set up to fail by his chums. you may lose your investment and whatever is left in your pension pot once they have finished with you.

Yes he seems to be peddling spurious investment tips to credulous pensioners at the moment. Really desperare shit, I'm almost embarrassed for him.

His rebranding of Brexit into something for freedom and against lockdowns is imho far more dangerous than people are giving him credit for.

Brexit loons are easily (and often) dismissed as bigots/racists etc, but go look at the makeup of those idiots protesting against lockdowns. They are from all walks of life, all ages and most importantly both sides of the political spectrum. He could mop up an awful lot of people here.

His rebranding of Brexit into something for freedom and against lockdowns is imho far more dangerous than people are giving him credit for.

Brexit loons are easily (and often) dismissed as bigots/racists etc, but go look at the makeup of those idiots protesting against lockdowns. They are from all walks of life, all ages and most importantly both sides of the political spectrum. He could mop up an awful lot of people here.
and once lockdowns stops being an issue by 2022 (hopefully sooner)?

and once lockdowns stops being an issue by 2022 (hopefully sooner)?
There will be something else. Populists gonna populist. Let's not dwell on what it might be, I am imagining crocodiles or asteroids (both?)

Back
Top Bottom