Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

It’s OK, he’s still got a pile of money from not doing any work as a Euro MP. Plus whatever Putin has bunged him on the side.

Anyway, isn’t gambling illegal in the US anyway? Any chance he might get his collar felt for it?

It’s OK, he’s still got a pile of money from not doing any work as a Euro MP. Plus whatever Putin has bunged him on the side.

Anyway, isn’t gambling illegal in the US anyway? Any chance he might get his collar felt for it?

Gambling on the Presidency is legal, alas. One guy spunked a million pounds on Biden. Bet he's sweating now.

" "After years of failure, Britain is now caught in a trap between Brussels and Washington. Stranded in the mid-Atlantic, we have played ourselves into a form of checkmate" "

The fucker literally lives on the South coast and is forever flying to the USA ... this is idiocy worthy of Raab.

" "After years of failure, Britain is now caught in a trap between Brussels and Washington. Stranded in the mid-Atlantic, we have played ourselves into a form of checkmate" "

The fucker literally lives on the South coast and is forever flying to the USA ... this is idiocy worthy of Raab.

The UK would not be in the trap identified if nf hadn't played such a great role bringing us here

I'm being subjected to the fucktard's investment advert on a daily basis at the moment - doubtless due to my demographic :(

View attachment 242485
Have you considered dropping a cow on him?

TMVCjAM.gif

Has anyone else been getting ads for Brian Rose standing as mayor of London? I though the chap seemed a bit Farage-esque and it turns out he's even worse and has been on infowars and all sorts.

Farage has now launched an investment tip scheme called Fortune & Freedom, not without criticism.

The Mirror casting scorn on a brazenly bent beautifully bold share tipping scam scheme seems somewhat, I dunno... Chutzpah-laden?

I think he'll struggle to remain relevant and is a busted flush 'career'-wise. I would expect people to still curse his name though and be rude to him on social media for the simple fact that even Tory hard-Brexiters say it will take ages before we see any benefit from this. He will become the target he deserves to be if he attempts his next comeback wheeze. Heads on spikes time (not literally though). I think the Tories will sink during all this too. It would be a shit way for it to happen but it would still be a silver lining. They're going to try and lurch further rightwards and I expect will be found out with their noses deep in the trough whilst we carry the consequences for their shithousery. Bit more of a '2021 reckons', that.

I think he'll struggle to remain relevant and is a busted flush 'career'-wise. I would expect people to still curse his name though and be rude to him on social media for the simple fact that even Tory hard-Brexiters say it will take ages before we see any benefit from this. He will become the target he deserves to be if he attempts his next comeback wheeze. Heads on spikes time (not literally though). I think the Tories will sink during all this too. It would be a shit way for it to happen but it would still be a silver lining. They're going to try and lurch further rightwards and I expect will be found out with their noses deep in the trough whilst we carry the consequences for their shithousery. Bit more of a '2021 reckons', that.

I think he looks like a tinned hot dog, and will develop a career advertising tinned hot dogs. He will wear a mustard cravat whilst doing so.

Latest grift is campaigning against active travel, always looking for new issues to take the cunt’s side on.

Until I came on this thread, I didn't know people could be anti cyclepaths, fucking bizarre.

Until I came on this thread, I didn't know people could be anti cyclepaths, fucking bizarre.

The right-wing reactionary pricks in Australian politics got a lot of mileage out of it, they ripped out a lot of the cycle lanes in Sydney after campaigning against them. Farage is just lazily taking his ideas from elsewhere in a desperate attempt to stay wrong about stuff.

Back
Top Bottom