Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

Money laundering and the city of London. Farage taking money from a dodgy Russian bod. I will try to watch it on iPlayer whilst I'm at my mums and report back. Unless of course if someone else on here's seen it and would care to give their observations.
tried to google it but there are endless results for Farage and Donations ;)

Money laundering and the city of London. Farage taking money from a dodgy Russian bod. I will try to watch it on iPlayer whilst I'm at my mums and report back. Unless of course if someone else on here's seen it and would care to give their observations.

It was a British bod with links to Russia, who appeared to be laundering Russian money (not sure if they explicitly alleged that or not, but there was clear evidence that he was running companies with falsified accounts).

The scumbag is applying to change the name of the Brexit party to the Reform Party, the aim is to focus on lockdown. The only slight upside to this that I can think of is that it may well split off support from the vermin and cause internal strife within the party itself. BBC as usual giving him the oxygen of publicity:

The only slight upside to this that I can think of is that it may well split off support from the vermin and cause internal strife within the party itself.
Yeah, that was basically my silver-lining too. There seem to be a lot of people (or possibly just people who are quite vocal about it) disillusioned by Johnson and his "draconian impositions on our freedoms, rah rah" who would happily flock to Farage.

If he's as successful with this as he was with Brexit, the damage that one man has wrought is sickening.

Yeah, that was basically my silver-lining too. There seem to be a lot of people (or possibly just people who are quite vocal about it) disillusioned by Johnson and his "draconian impositions on our freedoms, rah rah" who would happily flock to Farage.

If he's as successful with this as he was with Brexit, the damage that one man has wrought is sickening.
on the other hand he should open himself up to not only coronavirus but all the seasonal lurgies which are going round.

Back
Top Bottom