Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

Gone from LBC (before being pushed) is hardly a victory against this cunt but will take it.

Hopefully the BBC and other cunts will stop giving him headline billing following this. I am not that confident though :hmm:

Searching #Farage on twitter is a good way to block a lot of other cunts.

What's his next move I wonder; perhaps join the 'culture war' in some form. Is this the end of Farage and a humiliation too far? Or will a stalled Brexit re-invigorate his showmanship and gallery pleasing?

Personally I think he's a busted flush. I fucking hope so anyway. Either that or he has to have skin thicker than a rhino.

What's his next move I wonder; perhaps join the 'culture war' in some form. Is this the end of Farage and a humiliation too far? Or will a stalled Brexit re-invigorate his showmanship and gallery pleasing?

Personally I think he's a busted flush. I fucking hope so anyway. Either that or he has to have skin thicker than a rhino.

Didn't he do some stuff in the states? Kind of surprised he didn't dash off for those Fox $$$ and the ready made cultural war.

Read the Telegraph take on it, (don't even want to imagine the Express' take on it.) quite like them putting it on the lines of "

The station previously employed Katie Hopkins, another controversial commentator, who found fame as a candidate on The Apprentice and went on to write columns appealing to the Far Right.

She lost her job with LBC after calling for a “final solution” after the Manchester Arena bombing.

35BsW.png

Hasn’t there been someone wanting to set up a UK version of Fox News for a while? Seen it mentioned before. I guess media impartiality rules might stop them doing something totally mental. Banks/Tice would probably chip in for it. Nige is totally unflushable, he’ll be back.

The hitler youth songs bit, was that in any way normal ? My school was full of racist shits but nothing like that. I mean how did he even find them out.
No idea there was a fascination about WW2 when I was at school some of the older teachers had served.
"Shut up about the waffen SS or I will beat you like we beat them in 44" is one conversation I remember . Never saw any hitler youth songs though. Didn't really understand how evil the Nazis really were just they were the baddies.

I'm a few years older than farridge - and all through school from 1965 to 1975, our history and geography education was appalling - apart from the rat tat playground games which I didn't take much part in (they didn't mean much to me because we didn't get a TV until 1970) there were my dad's aircraft books and a few stories about leaving the bath filled with water (he was just old enough to do national service) a family around the corner with a VW Beetle who may have been German -or something ... I never saw any boy-specific comics .

So I didn't get to learn anything much about the war until my teens listening to the old timer radio hams ...

I knew far too much about the nazis far too young, because my grandparents on my dads side were concentration camp survivors. He never once mentioned it but she was compelled to talk about it, in detail, to me when I was really very young (she wasn’t well mentally as you might expect) . Years later when school got round to doing a 40 minute history lesson on the holocaust as part of gcse, thats the only bit of the years of school I actually remember, for how crass and shallow and utterly shit it was, just some numbers, copy from the board, we won the war the end.

Hasn’t there been someone wanting to set up a UK version of Fox News for a while? Seen it mentioned before. I guess media impartiality rules might stop them doing something totally mental. Banks/Tice would probably chip in for it. Nige is totally unflushable, he’ll be back.

Doubt it - the reason a UK version of Fox News hasn't been set up is probably because (due to all the right-wing papers) there isn't a gap in the market.

“Nigel Farage is a particularly pungent skidmark on the underpants of Britain. Nobody can be genuinely surprised by his latest belches of base bigotry.”

James O Brien. Didn't knee Farage in the bollocks every staff meeting though.
I have a token alt-right colleague. After exchanging words, we simply agreed to "not talk politics at work" - which actually meant having as little to do with each other as possible.

Back
Top Bottom