Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

Was it a real anti-establishment tirade or was it his £200 financial advice advert again?

It was late and I wasn't paying much attention. I clearly remember him talking directly to camera and mentioning 'the establishment'. It was on one of those you tube adverts that play before your video. I think I skipped it as soon as I could :oops:. So I reckon the grifting shit head is still not satisfied and is up to something.

I don’t do Twatter but to those who do, has anyone checked if our Nigel had anything to say about his great chum Donald Trump’s moment of crowning glory in the shape of his involvement in yesterday’s events at the US Capitol? Ditto other British Trumpists like Laurence Fox or Katie Hopkins for that matter...

I'm not a fan of Knighthoods & that , but seeing Lewis Hamilton get the nod whilst Farage crywanks after being ignored again was a good thing.

that Bloomberg allegation of currency manipulation on the night of the referendum ....Treasury types do like indelible stains to be indelible

Kumar about as funny as woodworm in a cripples crutch
That makes no sense. The term "cripples crutch" suggests more than one cripple with only one crutch (with or without woodworm). Also your use of the indefinite article here makes an even bigger mess. And for the record, I think you'll find the correct nomenclature is "disabled" person, persons or people. Must do better.

Back
Top Bottom