Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

That makes no sense. The term "cripples crutch" suggests more than one cripple with only one crutch (with or without woodworm). Also your use of the indefinite article here makes an even bigger mess. And for the record, I think you'll find the correct nomenclature is "disabled" person, persons or people. Must do better.
Just sort of response you'd expect on a forum populated by communist left wing Labour luvvies :p

From Twotter

Farage did indeed complete the form to request German citizenship. He gave a false address (ex wife) and the form was returned to him with a warning that falsehoods on such forms are punishable by law. He retracted.

Is this accurate?

This also shows that he can’t be trusted with other people’s money

I'm not sure the money ever existed, just a paper exercise. I imagine it was a deal where he got to keep the winnings if the bet came off in exchange for plugging the bookies.

Not before Strictly, where he gets partnered with a lovely eastern European professional who tells him what to do.
I’m waiting till he inevitably goes on I’m a celebrity. I’d spend a week’s wages on burner phones to help ensure he gets to eat kangaroo shit at every possible opportunity- or whatever they do, I don’t actually watch it..

nick leeson who scuppered barings? i thought no one would trust him with a fiver
Given that all that seems to make the difference, in high finance, between doing time and getting a gold-plated bonus is whether you get caught, it might well be that Leeson is an excellent investor who hasn't done anything fundamentally different from anything his colleagues have done. By which I mean to indict the whole system, not exonerate him.

Given that all that seems to make the difference, in high finance, between doing time and getting a gold-plated bonus is whether you get caught, it might well be that Leeson is an excellent investor who hasn't done anything fundamentally different from anything his colleagues have done. By which I mean to indict the whole system, not exonerate him.
I suppose the same passage of time that allowed Nixon to pose as an elder statesman allows leeson to present himself as a financial guru

Yes, as mentioned Farage pops up now as an ad in YouTube selling financial services.

I never let the ad run to find out the full details.

I had thought now Brexit is done I wouldn't be subjected to his visog on the net any more but it looks like I was mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom