Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

If he actually did become an MP his MEP pension, which is considerable, would be forfeit.

He still could still have stood for local council though... Sorted out the bins, potholes and pub licenses and such

I wonder what the actual reason he decided to step down now is.

Realised refuk is going nowhere and council elections due soon so rat leaving the sinking ship. Refuk will probably merge with ukip now.

Or some skeleton is about to emerge in the press? :hmm:

Or maybe he has lung cancer? :hmm:

Haha, well, I didn't like typing it either! But we can't dismiss Farage as ineffectual. He took UKIP from one of the perennial also-rans of UK by-elections to winning a majority of seats in the European elections, forced the Conservatives to swing to the right, and won the Brexit referendum, taking the UK onto a very different course than it had been, say, even at the start of the 21st century.

A racist - quite likely, certainly xenophobic.
Blinkered - yes.
Prejudiced - undeniably.
Entitled - goes without saying.

But not ineffectual.

Haha, well, I didn't like typing it either! But we can't dismiss Farage as ineffectual. He took UKIP from one of the perennial also-rans of UK by-elections to winning a majority of seats in the European elections, forced the Conservatives to swing to the right, and won the Brexit referendum, taking the UK onto a very different course than it had been, say, even at the start of the 21st century.

A racist - quite likely, certainly xenophobic.
Blinkered - yes.
Prejudiced - undeniably.
Entitled - goes without saying.

But not ineffectual.
What effectual thing has he done recently?

What is cameo?
cameo20.jpg

oh my god this is real.

soz i see i'm late. How much is it to get him to leave a message for you / your enemy?

Back
Top Bottom