Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Reform UK Party (latest nigel farage vehicle) is it to be laughed at or not

I am just wondering how much more you have to pay for photos with their other MPs.

At a guess, it's 30p for one with Lee Anderson.
Just don't offer to buy him an English breakfast or he'll be worried that the "expert" voices in his head will get offended and kick off. No idea how he managed to get it for 30p though, that's even ridiculously cheap for an crap looking excuse for a full English like the ones he eats...

I've just messaged Reform -

Hi, I am interested in booking for your conference, the price seems very reasonable, considering I can have a photo with our messiah, good old Nige.

As a non-drinker, I was wondering if there's a different option to champagne at breakfast with the leaders, a milkshake would seal the deal for me.

I don't expect a reply, as I used the same e-mail address I used on the Tommy Robinson petition.

Adolf Hitler has just signed the petition, I can't see if it's been added, probably needs e-mail approval, which is a bugger, as I don't have the login for a.hitler@hotmail.co.uk.

Yes they charge, but it varies by what type of pass you want. After all, the venue has to be paid for. For instance, the current Lib Dem week pass cost for members is £130. Price goes up the later you leave it.
One week at the Lib Dem conference costs £130

Two weeks at the Lib Dem conference costs £30

enquire within for a further discount if you can provide your own dog and shotgun

Just don't offer to buy him an English breakfast or he'll be worried that the "expert" voices in his head will get offended and kick off. No idea how he managed to get it for 30p though, that's even ridiculously cheap for an crap looking excuse for a full English like the ones he eats...

I bet that bacon is Danish… 😋

People are playing games with tickets for the Reform conference.

Nigel Farage’s opponents are attempting to reserve thousands of pounds worth of tickets to Reform UK’s annual conference to stop people from being able to buy them.
Activists appear to be discussing the tactics on social media as they scheme how to prevent supporters of the right-wing party buying tickets to the event at Birmingham's NEC on September 20 and 21.

Online users are sometimes adding more than £10,000 worth of tickets into their online shopping basket at a time despite most admitting they have no intention of putting the payment through. It is an attempt to block real Reform UK supporters from attending the conference as they then appear to be none left.

Reform UK said: “This happens every single time we hold an event. They do think they are frightfully funny and clever. But of course we have systems in place to deal with them.”

I am sure they 'have systems in place to deal with them', but I am also sure it's bloody annoying, and probably time consuming.

Last edited:
People are playing games with tickets for the Reform conference.

I am sure they 'have systems in place to deal with them', but I am also sure it's bloody annoying, and probably time consuming.

Yes the 'systems in place' is probably a couple of minimum-wage keyboard donkeys unbooking the fake bookings manually and relisting the tickets. So the fake-bookers are job creators :D :thumbs:

Are the broadcast media, in particular the BBC, allowed to editorially label Reform "far right"? I can't remember them being referred to as such, and nor by C4 News. I ask because I've heard France 24 call them that a lot, to educate their largely French audience, and they do the same with Rassemblement National, the most obvious Gallic equivalent. I wondered if stating the fact was against Ofcom regulations.

Local by election, in my ward of the town, in a couple of weeks to replace our local councillor who became our New MP in the general election. Reform have announced their candidate, who is so "excellent" even the Tories couldn't cope with tolerating his Islamaphobia and gave him the boot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom