Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

What I find interesting about this is that he's only now being held to account because he's seen as an actual threat to the vermin. All the while he was more on the sidelines pushing a very unpleasant right wing agenda, that was fine but now it's an entirely different matter.

The Kent Messenger group has published an interesting piece on Farage's property deals in Kent, he bought one run down house in Greatstone on Romney Marsh, back in March last year for £575,000, and has put in plans to knock it down and build a new three-story luxury home. And, in December last year it's reported he bought a four-bed property in Lydd-on-Sea, less than two miles down the coast from Greatstone, costing £500,000.

All this is in addition to the £4 million Georgian home in west London he owns, and his main home in the small village of Downe in Kent.

And, he has the cheek to portray himself as an ordinary 'man of the people'.

The Kent Messenger group has published an interesting piece on Farage's property deals in Kent, he bought one run down house in Greatstone on Romney Marsh, back in March last year for £575,000, and has put in plans to knock it down and build a new three-story luxury home. And, in December last year it's reported he bought a four-bed property in Lydd-on-Sea, less than two miles down the coast from Greatstone, costing £500,000.

All this is in addition to the £4 million Georgian home in west London he owns, and his main home in the small village of Downe in Kent.

And, he has the cheek to portray himself as an ordinary 'man of the people'.

All the immigrants coming here and stealing houses says Mr 4 Homes.

85752297-13497961-The_OnlyFans_model_25_was_snapped_in_Clacton_She_was_yesterday_a-m-30_1717601915495.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

According to Essex Police, Victoria Thomas-Bowen (above), 25, will appear at Colchester Magistrates' Court on Tuesday 2 July 2024 to answer charges of assault by beating and criminal damage.

85749197-13497961-image-a-16_1717597841271.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

The charges relate to an incident in which a drink was thrown at a man in the area of Marine Parade East, Clacton, at around 2.10 p.m. on Tuesday 4 June 2024.

Earlier today, Victoria Thomas Bowen of St Osyth Road in Clacton, appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court and pleaded not guilty to assault by beating and criminal damage. This follows an incident in Clacton-on-Sea at around 2.10 p.m. on Tuesday 4 June 2024 outside the Moon & Starfish pub on the seafront. The prosecution claim that £30 of criminal damage was caused to a jacket belonging to James Woolfenden.

87390323-13638795-image-a-2_1721122090931.jpg

85697033-13638795-Nigel_Farage_was_drenched_by_the_model_after_being_mobbed_by_cro-m-11_1721125818879.jpg

Ms Thomas Bowen has been released on unconditional bail and is next due to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court for trial on 21 October 2024.

Theyve ignored the LibDems for years , and they have 71 seats in parliament. If Ed Davey hadnt done a bungee jump every day for two months I wouldnt know his name

I've seen plenty of interviews with the LDs, mean you my main choice is Sky News, rather than the BBC.

They hold some responsibility for that. They have given an inordinate amount of airtime to right wing views. The people in charge at the BBC need to be replaced with people who do not have bias.
I mean bias is impossible, but top jobs at BBC get appointed by government...it'll take some year before the culture can be changed. Unless you go the Polish route for a change in state broadcaster culture :D Polish state TVP Info channel off air as Tusk reforms kick in
(tbf the situation was a lot more extreme in Poland)

Back
Top Bottom