Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

The issue, as I see it now, is that Fuhrage has a (successful) template for getting at least to a more powerful position in the UK. Ironically the European politicians Meloni, Le Pen ,Urban et Al have given it to him in thee tactics that they have employed over the medium to long term.

There's definitely a lot to be learned from the editor's time as fuhrer of Wales.

He's about to be on Question Time. Hopefully the cunt gets a good calling out considering what's happened over the last 24 hours.

Fiona Bruce, not Michal Husain. He might well get free rein to pretend Channel 4 made it all up and hired an actor.

how-dare-you-channel-4-v0-bediyn1pnb9d1.jpeg

The indefatigale @_johnbye account has posted threads about the covidiot cohort of Reform candidates. The latest begins

Reform's manifesto (or "contract") panders to conspiracy theorists, falsely linking covid vaccines to excess deaths and pledging to "reject" the WEF, WHO and digital currencies
8:35 PM · Jun 28, 2024
Archived here as a web page

It links to two previous threads about candidates Ian Harper (Edinburgh South West) and Alex Starling (Twickenham)
Archived as web pages here and here

Perfect scenario is Farage’s lot not getting any seats but costing the Tories hundreds, and Farage getting in a proper strop over it all, spouting paranoid crank shit about the state and media conspiring against him, such that he forever embarrasses himself with the electorate and the media starts giving him about the amount of attention David Icke gets these days.

Sadly I think they’ll do rather better than that.

Perfect scenario is Farage’s lot not getting any seats but costing the Tories hundreds, and Farage getting in a proper strop over it all, spouting paranoid crank shit about the state and media conspiring against him, such that he forever embarrasses himself with the electorate and the media starts giving him about the amount of attention David Icke gets these days.

Sadly I think they’ll do rather better than that.
If he falls frothing to the floor while having some sort of fit and carks it live on tv I would be ecstatick

Back
Top Bottom