Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

The ability to exaggerate is always key for local reporters. A few years ago I took this photo out my window, asking wtf was going on, on a community Facebook page. Next thing I know, 2 minutes later, some reporter was messaging me, asking to use my photo. At least he credited me, though the way he was banging on, I didn't realise Gollum and Frodo were dropping the ring into Mount Doom on my doorstep! 😂

1724075287292.jpeg

That reminds me of the first time the family was flying aboard on holiday, they are checking my mum's hand luggage at Gatwick, and pulling out loads of food she had packed, no idea why.

My father in his usual undiplomatic manner, calls out in a loud voice, 'bleeding hell. if I knew you were bringing that lot, I would have got the Red Cross to send food parcels'.

Mother wasn't amused. :D

Where the fuck is he going that he can't buy "English" food? Everywhere does burgers (not English) and curries (not English) and fish and chips, chicken and chips. Fella's just a MASSIVE wanker.

View attachment 438849

That reminds me of the first time the family was flying aboard on holiday, they are checking my mum's hand luggage at Gatwick, and pulling out loads of food she had packed, no idea why.

My father in his usual undiplomatic manner, calls out in a loud voice, 'bleeding hell. if I knew you were bringing that lot, I would have got the Red Cross to send food parcels'.

Mother wasn't amused. :D
In the 70s, my old man took a supply of Guinness and Bushmills Whiskey with him to Germany - just in case.

Back
Top Bottom