Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Holyrood elections May 2021

Good to see that the man who used his power and privilege as First Minister, to sexually harrass women,and those who backed him in his ego driven vanity project barely manage to register on the votes and fail miserably with their self predicted waves of votes and new MSPs.

That’s the SNP on 63 now. Edinburgh North and Leith last of the constituencies to declare.

42 list seats yet to come. Should come quickly now that constituencies are all in.

Good to see that the man who used his power and privilege as First Minister, to sexually harrass women,and those who backed him in his ego driven vanity project barely manage to register on the votes and fail miserably with their self predicted waves of votes and new MSPs.
Still, at least he's gracious in defeat :thumbs:. (And not at all bitter.)

“Nicola lost her nerve on independence back in 2017 and has never recovered it – it’s as simple as that,” he said.

Mr Salmond also claimed that Alba had helped the SNP at the election by attracting “the venom of the mainstream media” away from Ms Sturgeon’s party.

In a separate interview, Mr Salmond took another swipe at this former party, saying: “We warned of the danger of piling up SNP list votes and achieving nothing, getting nobody returned and allowing unionists, Labour and Tory, to sneak in the back door. That unfortunately is what is going to happen”.

This election has been so funny. I’m such a nerd. It’s like the World Cup for me. I’m an extra parliamentary communist, but I just enjoy the fun. Ian Murray saying Anas Sarwar is the clear victor. Salmond losing all his deposits. Galloway tanking. The Lib Dem’s losing group status. You’d need a heart of stone not to be in your element.

This election has been so funny. I’m such a nerd. It’s like the World Cup for me. I’m an extra parliamentary communist, but I just enjoy the fun. Ian Murray saying Anas Sarwar is the clear victor. Salmond losing all his deposits. Galloway tanking. The Lib Dem’s losing group status. You’d need a heart of stone not to be in your element.

Oh, I'm with you. I liked this one too, presenting losing one of your five seats and a reduction in your percentage of the vote as some kind of triumph (((Willie Rennie))). :D

Scottish Lib Dem leader Willie Rennie: "We have had some astonishing constituency results, with almost half the vote in Shetland, more in Orkney and North East Fife and the highest vote for any constituency since the formation of the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh Western. It is frustrating that we weren’t able to move the dial in other constituencies and on the regional lists.

Another tweet, sorry. It’s a video of Salmond, visibly drunk, accusing others of being graceless while being ... graceless. And comparing himself to Trump. While sycophants (including Iain Lawson) indulge his rant.

Strong Kim Jong-un energy to this ‘discussion’. Awkward ingratiating laughter amidst a toe-curling Berchtesgadian monologue.

Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom