Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamas/Israel conflict: news and discussion

has anyone watched the Storyville: We Will Dance Again documentary? the clip they showed on the news looked absolutely horrific. maybe a lot of the footage was around at the time but I certainly didn't seek it out - the Hamas terrorists with GoPros on throwing grenades into rooms full of festival goers hiding, shooting anyone they saw. terrifying.

has anyone watched the Storyville: We Will Dance Again documentary? the clip they showed on the news looked absolutely horrific. maybe a lot of the footage was around at the time but I certainly didn't seek it out - the Hamas terrorists with GoPros on throwing grenades into rooms full of festival goers hiding, shooting anyone they saw. terrifying.

Yes. I watched it last night. I had nightmares afterwards. It was brilliantly made. What wasn't reported, but was here was that the vast majority of those young people were absolutely fucked on either acid or MDMA... can you imagine being on LSD and trying to cope with that.

2812.jpg

Absolutely fucking insane. It makes Rumsfeld/GW Bush's Axis of Evil nonsense look quite sane.

He's a fucking psychopath.

I've met quite a few Israelis on my travels. And sadly most of them do come across like this. They're shunned largely because of their arrogance, on the backpacking trail anyway. I've met two decent ones. Two. Out of probably 100. They just don't get it.

I'm not sure if Benji has actually been to Israel, but he should probably stop calling it the 'Jewish state'. There are other bonkers religions as well as yours there you fucktard.

He's a fucking psychopath.

I've met quite a few Israelis on my travels. And sadly most of them do come across like this. They're shunned largely because of their arrogance, on the backpacking trail anyway. I've met two decent ones. Two. Out of probably 100. They just don't get it.
Nah the Israelis I know and see semi regularly tend to be if not anti zionist then a lot more critical of zionism than some others in my circles :(

He's getting rounds of applause after every sentence. Who the fuck are all these people?

The hall was empty for Starmer...
Places like the Marshall Islands and Tuvalu I imagine whose leaders end up voting for everything the US do for financial reasons tied to aid etc if I remember right

Also, much of the former Soviet Union are extremely pro zionist even some majority Muslim countries and many places with huge problems with antisemitism. Less to do with Judaism and more to do with Israel being seen as a strong power and a popular work/tourist destination

I don't understand what's going on in their heads. They're haemmorhaging support in the west. Even Germany has suspended most arms sales and the US has an election soon with prominent members of both parties wanting to reduce the support to Israel. Yet they've decided to launch more attacks? Wtf is wrong with them?
Its very simple, theyre doing what theyve been wanting to do for decades...and they've got the pretext to do it, and the reality is they're NOT hemorrhaging support in the west - the weapons continue to flow. And then:
He's getting rounds of applause after every sentence. Who the fuck are all these people?

Back
Top Bottom