Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Great Britain 2023 World Baseball Classic 3/11/2023

The Lions laying the wood on the Canada team right now. Is this garnering any interest in England?

Crushing blow to the stepchild of the two NY MLB teams, in a game that "dowesn't count":

It is going to be on the BBC. :thumbs:
A number of Freeview channels, including the Beeb, have pushed the NFL over the last few years. I much prefer baseball of the North American team sports, so it'd be good if someone could pick up where C5 left off all those years ago.

A number of Freeview channels, including the Beeb, have pushed the NFL over the last few years. I much prefer baseball of the North American team sports, so it'd be good if someone could pick up where C5 left off all those years ago.

We're definitely going the right way for lovers of free to air US sports. The lack of NHL still disturbs me though. Why can't people see that hockey is the 2nd greatest team sport in the world?

Never heard of it before.
But I'm surprised to see historic powerhouses like Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic not get through. Maybe it's just the case that no single Caribbean nation has enough talent, though if they were taken together they'd probably rout the Americans.

But I'm surprised to see historic powerhouses like Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic not get through.
Did the MLB clubs release their players for this? The regular season starts in a few days, so maybe they're doing pre-season work.

Back
Top Bottom