Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2011

paolo, se5 that should be both of you sorted. emailed you some screenshots as proof and im deleting the pms you sent me. octagon - im going to carry on trying but it seems like the server has stopped responding, ive enetered your reg numbers and postcodes on 3 seperate booking forms and it just keeps saying 'placed ina queue'. i'll keep trying for nthe next hour or so, if it goes through twice i think they will delete the dupes anyway so better to be safe and do it lots of times.

Thank you very much - email with screenshots received

- I'll buy you a drink n June: shall we say Pyramind stage bar?!

Just wanna say a massive thanks to MG for getting me our tickets and to sparklefish for trying. Really appreciate it, thanks so much. :)

check pms octagon, said reg or postcode were wrong. second was 1 digit short, 3rd was one digit long. have tried again moving first digit of third to end of second, waiting to see if i get a response before they sell out...

check pms octagon, said reg or postcode were wrong. second was 1 digit short, 3rd was one digit long. have tried again moving first digit of third to end of second, waiting to see if i get a response before they sell out...

some people on efests have been having this problem :(

havent gone in 3 years i was hoping they may have sorted things out by now. its a stupid way to run a ticket sale. they obviously dont want to spend the money on the resources to make it work properly because they know they are going to sell out no matter what

Just wanna say a massive thanks to MG for getting me our tickets and to sparklefish for trying. Really appreciate it, thanks so much. :)

no worries! Sent you an email, have a look :cool:

If there's no-one else, I need to go out. Sad to say my life isn't completely about drinking tea and getting festival tickets :D

PM sent, mate sent me reg number with extra 0 on end :facepalm:

twitter feed now says sold out. another year another shambles. sorry you didnt get one octagon, however you might be lucky in the resale. i'll keep trying for you anyway incase they've made a mistake

they obviously dont want to spend the money on the resources to make it work properly because they know they are going to sell out no matter what

There's some truth in that. The hardware & bandwidth would pretty much be a one off, just for Glastonbury. Big bucks, same outcome.

The one upside with it taking several hours, is that it does give people the chance to get an edge, by teaming up with people they hadn't planned to, offering help etc - your own hugely appreciated work being a perfect example. For me, that sorted out four friends who, at 9am, I didn't even know were trying. Only picked up on that by 11. Urban shining knight arrives an hour or so later. :cool:

Obviously this isn't so good for people 'working solo', but speaking selfishly, I'd rather have the edge over the less clued up. :)

well the server finally responded, saying sold out now. sorry mate.

No worries, I appreciate the effort, good work :cool:

Just out of interest, did you get as far as entering the card details? Because apparently my housemate had the same problems last year but several hours later an email came through saying we'd got tickets!

No worries, I appreciate the effort, good work :cool:

Just out of interest, did you get as far as entering the card details? Because apparently my housemate had the same problems last year but several hours later an email came through saying we'd got tickets!
no i finally got through to the confirm tickets details, wouldnt let me go any further. the next page was the card details page. btw call your friend an idiot for adding an extra 0 on his reg number, may have got through in time otherwise!

He's been made aware of his twattishness :D

Just got onto a booking page and everything went through, except it wouldn't let me select number of tickets (saying SOLD OUT), so think that's a bust now :(

He's been made aware of his twattishness :D

Just got onto a booking page and everything went through, except it wouldn't let me select number of tickets (saying SOLD OUT), so think that's a bust now :(

Well, there's always a few more chances. Never say die!

Right, so that looks like pretty much everyone sorted, and there's always at least one resale for those who aren't sorted yet.

Soooo then, anyone seen the long range forecast yet, is it gonna rain or what? :p

Well I've done the last 7 Glastos but have decided to give it a miss next year. At least I think I decided. Just a bit apathetic about it all really, and hopefully not just because I'm ill. Hoping I won't regret it in 8 months time, but I'm sure I can find something else to do!

Not surprising to see the ticketing situation hasn't changed :rolleyes:

I'm a member of the glastonbury facebook group and there was a message apologising to all those who didn't get tickets supposedly from Emily Eavis. I couldn't believe how rude people were being. Calling her a bitch and generally being pretty abusive about the organisers. Yes, See do need to improve but be constructive ffs.

Some were claiming they should get priority because they go every year, others because they didn't go last year. Some were moaning because southerners got tickets and they didn't. Oh and people in somerset couldn't get online. :rolleyes:

I was pretty pissed off this morning and would have been gutted if we hadn't got tickets but you can make that point without being a fucking twat.

seconded..... I was sucessful, I then shared my good fortune with those who couldnt get online as fast as I could... no system will be perfect :-(

as far as I can work out the place is going to be full of people from Wales... :D
thanks to LMHF for getting mine and my friends, and glad to help to those who I got tix for. :) I was gutted that some of our other friends couldn't get theirs though :(

Back
Top Bottom