Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2011

Your registration details have your UK post code thereby making you a uk customer even if you are abroad on hols, maybe?

I dunno. If you try and it works though let us know.

I've bought on international number before. That's the one I hung up on.

It's a bit of a bloody challenge redialling, refreshing, trying to find my reg number, playing with a puppy and cleaning up piss all at the same time. :eek:

was going to text to say we can try for yours too but would need money to pay in tomorrow if doing it on our card.x

He did a poo by the sofa earlier and when I came back in the room he was so excited and sat waiting for a treat. :D :facepalm:

I was also getting nowhere, but a mate managed to get in and added my tickets to his order. Phew!

There was one brief panic moment though, when he said to me he'd used his credit card!!! For a moment I thought that was my chances for 2011 gone, but turned out it was a debit card after all!

Good luck everyone still trying.

international number no good. it connects and then cuts off. maybe picking up i'm in uk or something? tried 3 or 4 times.

Yours did yes... I had a few windows... problem was as soon as I pressed "book more" when they all ran out bar two the whole lot died
FUCKERS

My mate got forms up, did the whole crew, nine sorted.

I might loaf around for a bit... see if I can get forms up to help out.

this is the first year my friend has been able to go for 10 years and i can't get tickets. :(

same here and once they were up I managed to get my aunties, MG's and another mates tickets too before it died on me
Once one persons in then you can get for others if you have more than one window open

I meant ordering from a non uk internet connection, previous years have had people get tickets from nz and thailand

So if you get the queue thing you should keep refreshing it yourself right?

I think it makes it die quicker :(

Back
Top Bottom