Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2011

I got as far as loading registration numbers and post codes for my first batch at 8:53 but now continually getting timed out messages.

Ouch... so close...

I'm pitching in too, for the first time in a few years - helping get mates tickets.

...and then you realise that you're strangely popular indeed. On the plus side, 4 windows later and a whole bottom-feeding assortment of wonderful people are going now. 8 Brixton crew, 5 Danes and a Spanish pirate, plus the Tanky and Dodgepot massive. The rest will have to fend for themselves I'm afraid. Windows out.

Email confirmation has arrived :D

Keep trying folks. Good Luck.

So what the fuck to I do with being up this early on a sunday.

In my lot there's a bunch of people who either went for the first time last year, have never been, or are returning after a hiatus.

From where I'm sitting, Glastonbury is resurgent.

So much for see doing whatever to their servers so that this wouldn't happen... thought it sounded a bit optimistic at the time - looks like the know-nothing button pusher (ie, me! ;)) was right :D :D :D

Every flaming year... but of course See can't be jacked to invest in decent servers! :mad:

Every flaming year... but of course See can't be jacked to invest in decent servers! :mad:

Wouldn't help really. Well, it would - it would just sell out faster. If they had infinite capacity, it would sell out at 9:01 ;)

Well just now I got the queue (sp) page up briefly then it failed.

better than nothing.

I suppose :( isn't queue a strange word when you look at it for longer than a moment?

Been trying for an hour so far and not even had a sniff of the queue.

My mate promised it was his turn to do this, this year.
Then he goes on shift and it falls to me again grrr.

Just keep persevering, once you get the queue page keep refreshing, if it goes down paste the address back in again, if you keep doing it you'll get in. You get a fright when it actually goes to the booking page though! Good luck.

Just keep persevering, once you get the queue page keep refreshing, if it goes down paste the address back in again, if you keep doing it you'll get in. You get a fright when it actually goes to the booking page though! Good luck.

One year, I got such a fright when the phone line was ringing I hung up. :eek: :oops:

Well if i remember it took me four hours last year. Then i didn't even go cause we went to Croatia instead.

what i find extra annoying is that i get their 'you are in a q' notice and then after a fashion it goes back to the mozilla timed out page.... the q notice should allow for going through in order shouldnt it.... :mad::mad::mad:

I have an hour then I am out again for the rest of the day and it will be up to mrv to do it.... he got stressed enough just now when i went out for 20 mins :rolleyes::facepalm:

got tickets via my work internet, seems the usual thing, if your outside the uk or have a non standard internet connection things work faster.

how will they know? I could be on holiday....

I am sure we got tix from intl number one year...

I was getting nowhere but 9 tickets now sorted thanks to my mate Tracey. If anybody is successful just back up once you get your confirmations screen and help others out if you can.

I was getting nowhere but 9 tickets now sorted thanks to my mate Tracey. If anybody is successful just back up once you get your confirmations screen and help others out if you can.

Lol, cronyism at it's best! Maybe sort them out with a peerage while you're at it!

(Only joking, I'll be doing the same for my mates if I ever get through...)

how will they know? I could be on holiday....

I am sure we got tix from intl number one year...

Your registration details have your UK post code thereby making you a uk customer even if you are abroad on hols, maybe?

I dunno. If you try and it works though let us know.

Back
Top Bottom