Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
William of Walworth said:
That whets my appetite for the new in-detail map for 2007 .... presumably that'll be available soon tho' ...

waits for Tort to say "It's available already ... :rolleyes: "

Fine Guide is at the printers so that should be online fairly soon. The detailed version is still being finalised. I should get my hands on a copy on 10th June so will try to scan & post a copy if there isn't already one online by then.

aqua said:
I bought new para-boots :cool: they are very comfy *so far*! some breaking in required

Wales sounds good! ;)

I need a new rucksack now though, thats next on the list :D

Yeah, I need one too, my old one's starting to fall apart now after going through India and multiple festivals! Thanks for the reminder :)

Tort said:
Fine Guide is at the printers so that should be online fairly soon. The detailed version is still being finalised. I should get my hands on a copy on 10th June so will try to scan & post a copy if there isn't already one online by then.

:) :cool:

Skim said:
I love this one :)

IMG_0484_1.jpg

CONSTRUCT ROADS AND 'BUILDINGS' AND CITIES!!!!

:D :p

Yeehoo. Well done PRoD crew. Glad its in the posh tent, loverly brandy coffee. Yum. May have to have one now, just as a reminder ;)

I loved Guilty Pleasures, and it was lovely to see a completely spankered Rowley at the last track on Sunday, so happy and enjoying himself. ahhh, sweet.

Off to search for my festie hat now.:D

nah, it was pretty definite, but the Pussy Parlure goes from strength to strength and you worry whether the bigger acts might ease you out :) (we're fairly humble, like)

Most of us gottem! Innit. Etc. :p :D Maybe I'll finally get to meet you this year?? :confused:
Nice one :)

Here's hoping the fine weather holds for another couple of months, hey ;)

Hello! I think I have online awareness of you ;) ... where will you be working this year?

Perhaps we'll get to meet at last ... :p

Welcome to Urban anyway! :)

Hello there, William! I thought I'd come have a look over here and check it out - twas all getting a bit silly over at the other place - and lots of people have disappeared, making it a bit dull.

I will be working in the usual place - PM me for details! ;)

Superape said:
Did a little photoshoppe magycke on the fence map & live earth:

fencemap2.jpg

if you were to attemopt to ninja like infiltrate the festival where would you say the weakest points in the fence would be? Actually don't answer that.. it should never become public knowledge!

A parachute drop right in front of the Cider Bus would be fun to try , actually thats probably a bit too congested , maybe the stone circle would be a better DZ.

bouncer_the_dog said:
if you were to attemopt to ninja like infiltrate the festival where would you say the weakest points in the fence would be? Actually don't answer that.. it should never become public knowledge!
Used to always be the bit in the bottom right -- if you could be bothered to walk that far :oops: :p :D

e2a: though it's pretty much been impossible since 2002 -- ie. you won't even get near the site unless you do some East German style hiding inside someone's car.

boing! said:
when abouts do PROD to their thing? Never made it in 05

not sure yet, and it may not be that PROD related as such. I think we're doing a couple of our Lovely Morning slots and a Juke Joint slot (which is PROD but with a book to choose from), and maybe just a regular slot. All in the Pussy Parlure.

We're also down to play in the Dance area backstage bar a couple of times too.

When we've got times, i'll post em

The new area is huge and a long, long way from the middle or from anywhere else really. Almost far enough to need a bus service, or maybe its own tube service :D Whatever is out there is going to feel a bit disconnected.

I don't quite see how including the Dairy unit in the site works:confused:

Dubversion said:
.. you say that NOW....
Indeed. Ignorance is bliss eh?

Ahem. anyhoo, about my festi hat search. I cant decide between a leather look black cowgirl with full rim, or a basket weave with bent sides.

Any fashionistas out there who can advise?

edfa_2.JPG

1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom