Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do I get something like that that you can get in different head sizes? my head is quite large :( and won't fit womens one size hats

if you collapse on your side (with a bottle of baileys, natch), the bottom hat will do just fine. the top one will get bent all out of shape.

newbie said:
I don't quite see how including the Dairy unit in the site works:confused:
it'll be a fenced off secondary hard standing area for site vehicles, toilet trucks etc. for that end of the site i reckon... or they could be doing cow milking workshops;)

BTW, we're going and working there, so if anyone who's also working there wants a lift from London and is willing to chip in for car hire and petrol (still works out a lot cheaper than train fare and the like), send me an IM.

I have to be specific, because we've posted about this elsewhere and got messages from people who aren't working there, so won't be travelling on the same day as us, and our organiser has sent out an email offering us up as a free lift, which isn't really fair on us.

madamv said:
Ahem. anyhoo, about my festi hat search. I cant decide between a leather look black cowgirl with full rim, or a basket weave with bent sides.

Any fashionistas out there who can advise?

edfa_2.JPG

1.jpg
Oooo

I like the bottom one

You have excellent taste! I got meself one like the bottom one, only it's just straw coloured, and has some coloured beads going round the bottom of pipe bit - £2 in local charity shop :cool:

sojourner said:
Oooo

I like the bottom one

You have excellent taste! I got meself one like the bottom one, only it's just straw coloured, and has some coloured beads going round the bottom of pipe bit - £2 in local charity shop :cool:

Is there line dancing on somewhere?

newbie said:
I don't quite see how including the Dairy unit in the site works:confused:

It's been inside the fence for the last 2 festivals. I think it was something to do with concerns about pedestrians & vehicles exiting through the same narrow track. But as Free Spirit says it was fenced off from public access for most of the festival. Also PGD was set back from the blue line so you had to walk some distance from the actual gate to the first camping field. Not sure why but the line that's shown in that map for comparison is actually how the fence looked in 2003.

beirut are playing the jazz stage - damn, i bet the line-up's going to be amazing. i reckon the mary chain must be playing as well.

go and see beirut everyone - one of urban's albums of the year last year. they're fantastic live.

Looks like we won't be there as it seems the Glastonbury press office aren't interested in any further coverage from urban75.

How things have changed at Glaso, eh?

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom