Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you camping Firks?

Aside from taking the piss out of you, I'd like to meet Teeps and Garf if he is going... :)

garf int going, I are going with me mam an me sister and dint think he'd want to go, its caused a lot of arguements tbh...

this tingle better fuck right off, cant believe am gonna be spazzed up at glasto :mad: spazzed soakin wet and stinkin of rotting roadkill.... things cant get any worse....

anyway, I've met you before iirc at the whatsit place.....

Kanda said:
My goal is to end up like this, wtf are you on about??? :p ;)

am rffering to me spazzy fucking face whats just decided now would be a good time to go a bit fucked up :mad:

tribal_princess said:
fucking have.

Ok.. here goes...

I met Firky once, in The Albert, my 1st Offline where I showed my face instead of hiding in a corner. He was about to leave to get you back up North and home safe.... never met you though...

tribal_princess said:
am rffering to me spazzy fucking face whats just decided now would be a good time to go a bit fucked up :mad:

I'll look for someone unintentionally drooling by the pyramid stage then?? ;)

Kanda said:
He was about to leave to get you back up North and home safe....

I aint fucking northern you gobshite :mad:

unless you mean north london cus everyone knows south is a shit hole.

and actually he shoved me on a bus and told me to get meself home cus he was too wrecked to look after us, like fucking cheers mate.... what a cunt....

firky said:
so who's going to meet teeps at glastonbuiry? :D

If it's a mudbath I will kick mud at her head, if it's sunny, I will sit her down, share my booze and drugs, be polite and say: it was nice to meet you, and scurry away in awe...

;) :p :D

Kanda said:
If it's a mudbath I will kick mud at her head, if it's sunny, I will sit her down, share my booze and drugs, be polite and say: it was nice to meet you, and scurry away in awe...

;) :p :D

you cant kick mud at disableds, its against the law.

fuck that I cant be arsed to run at the best of times... I think I should go to bed now, early start tomorrow...

I am preparing for all weather, including a mud bath repeat of 05. I wore the same clothes the whole time, and will do so again if needed this year. I definitely wont be getting all my clothes muddy :eek:

And if sunny with odd showers of rain, as I suspect it will be, I have some sunny tops and cocktails :D

madamv said:
I am preparing for all weather, including a mud bath repeat of 05. I wore the same clothes the whole time, and will do so again if needed this year. I definitely wont be getting all my clothes muddy :eek:

And if sunny with odd showers of rain, as I suspect it will be, I have some sunny tops and cocktails :D

Yer tops won't get muddy anyway unless we end up face down in the mud during Gogol Bordello.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom