Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's brightened up in Bristol over the last couple of hours :)

Just had a text off wiskers - she's only working 9 hour shifts with 27 hours in between so she gets to do more festival this year than she has done recently :)

2 and a half more hours at work and then I'm on Glasto time :D

In Bloom said:
I knew I should have taken the Wednesday coach.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with all this semtex now? :mad:

I want to meet you just to see if your really such a grumpy old git.

Serious :)

Right, what do you do with overnight pee? Normally I can go all night and then wait 'til I've been up 10 minutes before I need a pee but sods law says I'll need to pee in the early hours when it lashing down (the rain, not my pee) :oops:

before I go and buy a large bottle of Lenor, only to chuck it down the sink so I can use the empty bottle, what happens after you've used it?

Do you stick your bottle of pee up your jumper and take it to the loo to empty it? Do you then just blatently wash it out under one of the outside taps?

Just so I know if I want to do this like :confused:

MsShirlLaverne said:
Right, what do you do with overnight pee? Normally I can go all night and then wait 'til I've been up 10 minutes before I need a pee but sods law says I'll need to pee in the early hours when it lashing down (the rain, not my pee) :oops:

before I go and buy a large bottle of Lenor, only to chuck it down the sink so I can use the empty bottle, what happens after you've used it?

Do you stick your bottle of pee up your jumper and take it to the loo to empty it? Do you then just blatently wash it out under one of the outside taps?

Buy a scrumpy bottle and leave outside some twat's tent in the morning for a breakfast treat.

What you need is:

A wide mouthed funnel

One of those big water bottles that you get from the supermarket that have a carry handle....

Fill 'er up with wee all through the festie.....keep her in your tent (you can chuck it at anyone who tries to rob you in the night :D )....

Then at the very end of the festie, simply pour into the ground. No-one will know or care!

MsShirlLaverne said:

Do it in a pint mug and then stagger into the loos in the morning like your still drinking from the night before. It looks like cider :D

Juts...don't...drink...it...by...accident :eek:

han said:
What you need is:

A wide mouthed funnel

One of those big water bottles that you get from the supermarket that have a carry handle....

Fill 'er up with wee all through the festie.....keep her in your tent (you can chuck it at anyone who tries to rob you in the night :D )....

Then at the very end of the festie, simply pour into the ground. No-one will know or care!

off to search for a wide mouthed funnel ;)

Please don't pour it on the ground - better down a longdrop. Pollution of rivers and streams, with subsequent harm to fish, was a major threat to the licence a few years ago, hence the deployment of the Green Police.

moose said:
Please don't pour it on the ground - better down a longdrop. Pollution of rivers and streams, with subsequent harm to fish, was a major threat to the licence a few years ago, hence the deployment of the Green Police.

Was going to say that too. Yes. Pour it down the loo or the Green Police will be after you :eek:

moose said:

Really? Shit.

:oops: at my bad advice.

Pour it in the loo at the end of the festie! :)

Maybe we shoud form a a band of undeterred urbanits into the rain.

We can eat drugs and grope each other indiscrimantly.

I bagsy crispoy's arse.

han said:
Really? Shit.
"Please do not pee in the hedges or ditches, and particularly not in the streams - where it all ends up anyway and pollutes very badly. The Festival has already been prosecuted and environmental issues remain the biggest threat to the future of the Festival."
source: official site

MsShirlLaverne said:
What, mrs monkey preggers?
Not that I know of

I was remembering how, by the Sunday afternoon, we were comparing child pics and lamenting how we missed them :( :(

None of that this year. Pics sharing fine. No lamenting. Done the four sleeps away now, so I know it will be great to see her on the Monday and I needn't get sad...... :)

< determined > :mad: :(

Kanda said:
They said they hoped last lot of tickets will be dispatched Friday didn't they? Phone See Tickets and see what the message says.
sorted :cool:

my photo is shit :oops:

PAandybutterton_mud3.jpg

I'm really excited for you all. No honestly.... really..... I am.... really.... excited for you:D

Bring on the dry tranquility which is the Cambridge Folk Fest:cool: :p

God i hope it doesn't rain any more for you poor souls:D

Bah, just found out ive got no "supplies" for Glasto :(

Dont think I can be bothered going now tbh, the thought of doing a straight glasto in a mudfest is not appealing.

Strawman said:

Dont think I can be bothered going now tbh, the thought of doing a straight glasto in a mudfest is not appealing.
ffs, you live in Liverpool! How hard can it be to get supplies there? :D

Strawman said:

I'm willing to bet that if you come, and turn up to the cider bus, there'll be plenty of generous souls. Not to mention all the other opportunities for stocking up.

friedaweed said:
I'm really excited for you all. No honestly.... really..... I am.... really.... excited for you:D

Bring on the dry tranquility which is the Cambridge Folk Fest:cool: :p

God i hope it doesn't rain any more for you poor souls:D

people who think we're having a shit time 'cos it's muddy make I laff :D

Anyways it's been a gorgeous evening so far in the Bris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom