Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've gone beyond caring about what the weathers going to do. In 05 it pissed down, my tent leaked, i got some really nasty stomach bug on the thursday night, spent the rest of the weekend feeling like shit, completely sober and having to shit every hour and I still managed to have fun.
I think i can put up with some showers. :p

nosos said:
Having to shit every hour at glasto is just about the most unappealing thing I can imagine. :(

My GF is worried about me coping at Glastonbury because my digestive system is so ridiculously useless that I will probably spend all festival either in the loo or queuing for it (overshare warning! I do shit every hour almost every day anyway). My plan is to just eat something really safe all week, like crisps or something.

TY for the info, bees and Crispy. Though after the above post, you might regret it. :D

Second text from crustychick:

"Its awesome! The sun is shining and we're having fun, blah blah blah blah, flipflops"

:)

scifisam said:
Um, can somebody send me their number, so that I actually have a chance of meeting some of you? Otherwise I can see myself wandering around, trying to spot faces I've seen on the ugly mug thread. The only ones I've met before are Stig, Rich!, Editor and Tribal_Princess, and that was only once.

I shall also be working at the lock-ups near the farm, so I might see some of you there.

(We get to camp on the high ground too, thankfully!)

Make a sign and stand by the cider bus. It worked for me in 2005 :D

Lisarocket said:
Make a sign and stand by the cider bus. It worked for me in 2005 :D
this is very true it did :D

confused the fuck out of me though :oops: really wasn't expecting to see it :D

scifisam said:
Um, can somebody send me their number, so that I actually have a chance of meeting some of you? Otherwise I can see myself wandering around, trying to spot faces I've seen on the ugly mug thread. The only ones I've met before are Stig, Rich!, Editor and Tribal_Princess, and that was only once.

I shall also be working at the lock-ups near the farm, so I might see some of you there.

(We get to camp on the high ground too, thankfully!)
trust us, you'll know its urbanites :D

besides, there are about 3/4 board meets on wed at the cider bus and I'm known as aqua on all of them :D ask around and you shall find :D

even though the weather's looking a little shaky and i always moan about the line up and everything once i'm there, i'm still jealous of all you guys getting ready for glastonbury. have fun! and good luck!

ooh look, wiskey used a smiley! She must be properexcited now ;) - see you on the other side! *salutes*

firky said:
ping%20pong%20party.gif
Umm...what are the little things pinging from the groin areas??

Tort said:
It's the one that is always full approximately 30 seconds after the gates open.
And with the gates open so early this year, I doubt we'll get in, so we're considering camping with bluestreak, tastebud et al. - just can;t make minds up. Ah well, a plan will present itself, I'm sure.

Crispy said:
And with the gates open so early this year, I doubt we'll get in, so we're considering camping with bluestreak, vixen et al. - just can;t make minds up. Ah well, a plan will present itself, I'm sure.
do it, do it, do it! i'll miss you & sparra otherwise :(

Stig said:
the last minite stroke of genius: one of those plastic pet food can lids, to cover the pint so it doesn't get diluted. :cool:

If it rains enough to dilute a beer, that's the last thing you'll be worrying about ;)

Or, of course, you could be a really really slow drinker. :)

Crispy said:
we could pitch camp in a different spot each night...

:) - plan, schman.
i did actually consider having a tent with the urbs and then having another one where rev, blue, etc. camp, but i only have one tent, sadly.
also, it's true about the over-crowding where the urbs camp.

editor said:
Fella: can you PM that list?

(if my tickets don't come through I'll just ring you all up and hurl mindless jealous abuse later).
he certainly can :)

*takes name off* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom