Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
MsShirlLaverne said:
I've got a tartan golfer's :oops: poncho and a very stylish :cool: DKNY poncho. I'll be taking both to Glasto and one will be spare if anyone's desperate.

I'm not sure what to take in the booze department :confused:
I don't want to have to carry loads of weight form my car, any ideas?

Couple of boxes of red wine. Remove the cardboard. Sorted :cool: :cool:

MsShirlLaverne said:
Cheers, might have to substitute white for red but do you reckon that'll be enough?

Depends on how much you want to drink and whether you plan on buying on site. If you planning on getting cider etc. during the day 2/3 should be enough in my experience. If you want to save your pennies buy more.

If you're buying white don't get anything too heavy (chardonnay etc.). Soave or something light tastes much less rank warm ;) :)

nipsla said:
Depends on how much you want to drink and whether you plan on buying on site. If you planning on getting cider etc. during the day 2/3 should be enough in my experience. If you want to save your pennies buy more.

If you're buying white don't get anything too heavy (chardonnay etc.). Soave or something light tastes much less rank warm ;) :)

I'll buy sauvignon blanc because I like it and I plan to buy on site but I hate the idea of runing out late at night. I usually drink beer at festivals but I'm thinking I'll try pear cider because I've heard it's the business.

Another thing, where can I get cheap waterproof boots? I have wellies but don't want to spend a week wearing them. I need cheap and dry :eek:

If anyone knows cheap and dry with sequins, that would be great :cool:

I have tickets, gortex army gear, trilby, waistcoat, tie, bad ass shades, N20 and valium.

No tent or sleeping bag though. :D

MsShirlLaverne said:
Another thing, where can I get cheap waterproof boots? I have wellies but don't want to spend a week wearing them. I need cheap and dry :eek:

If anyone knows cheap and dry with sequins, that would be great :cool:
Para boots and a pot of glitter, missus. Job's a good 'un.

Edit: Doh! Just remembered not many soldiers have size 3 feet. :(

Just seen thia ...

moose said:
Our tickets have shown up, completely unheralded - no email, no tracker update. But they're here, so I don't really care. :)

:cool: :cool: :cool:
icon8.gif

Freedom Street ...

My next 11 days are free!!! :cool:

Just got back from the Inner Terrestrials gig in Stockwell, part of SKUMFEST full on punk noise meister event over the weekend. I was surrounded by punx and dreadz :cool: and the ITs were ska and punk and dub and :D

William of Walworth said:
My next 11 days are free!!! :cool:

Just got back from the Inner Terrestrials gig in Stockwell, part of SKUMFEST full on punk noise meister event over the weekend. I was surrounded by punx and dreadz :cool: and the ITs were ska and punk and dub and :D

[not stig]

did it rain?

:D

[/not stig]

has tickets
has us army poncho (worked in the 199? downpour)
has dubbind boots
has mug
has pipes
needs lighters with led's

:D

I haven't really had time to get excited until now, but am now officially really excited! Lots of timetable clashes though, it seems... oh, well! :) :cool: Happy Days...

skim posting

Ooo-eee...

Wrong Music Secret Gig At Glastonbury Festival! COME SEE US!
Body: Wrong Music Invade Spunky Sound System Tent For A Pre Mashup Secret Party....
Located in the Jmarket area, stall j2/15 near the Pyramid stage.
http://www.spunky.co.uk/glasto2007.html

Thursday after 10pm!

Featuring:

Shitmat
Chevron
Syntheme
Mully
Demon Cabbage
DJ Tendraw

+ More

Look out for limited Edition Wrong Music @ Glasto CD and impromptu wrong busking sets around Glastonbury Festival to!

nosos said:
how goes mr moose's whiskey skunk? you do realise i'm going to be trailing the two of you around until he lets me have a sip of that? :D

I'll be bringing a few litres of skunk vodka - you can have some of that mate;)

alef said:
Ooo-eee...

Wrong Music Secret Gig At Glastonbury Festival! COME SEE US!
Body: Wrong Music Invade Spunky Sound System Tent For A Pre Mashup Secret Party....
Located in the Jmarket area, stall j2/15 near the Pyramid stage.
http://www.spunky.co.uk/glasto2007.html

Thursday after 10pm!

Featuring:

Shitmat
Chevron
Syntheme
Mully
Demon Cabbage
DJ Tendraw

+ More

Look out for limited Edition Wrong Music @ Glasto CD and impromptu wrong busking sets around Glastonbury Festival to!

excellent. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom