Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiskey said:
sorted, cos, as everyone knows, i dont do dancing either!

she sais she can understand why (shes not really supposed to still be up but Ive filled her full of pepsi cola *smirk*) :D

wiskey said:
sorted, cos, as everyone knows, i dont do dancing either!

I'll always regret not having a camera on me at the Black Swan on my birthday the other year :(

We may never see the likes of it again :(

wiskey said:
there are reasons for that - wasnt that 3 days before i had spinal surgery?

dancing is bad for my health :D

Yep, fucked on the Saturday night with me, then in hospital on the Monday I think it was :eek:

I did wonder whether it was my fault :(

no one should underestimate a night out with you thats for sure :p

you probably did me a favour though cos i incapacitated myself the year there was no glasto :D

david dissadent said:
But you can dance if you want too and leave your friends behind....

...'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine :D

Bought some essentials today ...

beer
cava
cider

:D

One of my favourite things ever at Glasto was a tiny little tent with a sofa in it and a black and white telly showing old Dr Who episodes. :cool:

Phone See. Don't know if their office is open today, but try anyway. If thye haven't despatched them yet they'll get taken to the Overseas Ticket pickup point at Shepton Mallet. You can get there via free shuttle bus from the festival site. All is not lost.

details of pickup point

maestrocloud said:
i still don't have my fucking tickets. fuck. er. what do i do?

They said they hoped last lot of tickets will be dispatched Friday didn't they? Phone See Tickets and see what the message says.

William of Walworth said:
You KNOW there are advantages to warm** sunshine and blue skies (those elusive things next week :( ) don't you?
the weather has cack all to do with me not being in the mood, just don't fancy it
I'm sure I'll be fine come wednesday but between then and now I have 2 papers to write, one journal article and an essay :rolleyes:

The weather chart that the met office keep producing is forever changing. The mega down pour for Monday is now Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom