Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
tastebud said:
I'm gonna take part in this :p :cool: :D :

KISSING PLANNED FOR GLASTO

Plans are afoot to stage the biggest ever kiss off at this year's Glastonbury Festival. Basically organisers want to have the most people kissing in the same place at the same time ever in the history of the world, which sounds like, well, erm, sounds like a cheap publicity stunt for a dating website. Which it is. Organisers hope to persuade 30,000 festival-goers to start kissing in front of the Lost Vagueness stage at 1.30am on Sunday morning. Obviously existing couples are allowed to kiss each other, but I think the idea is anyone up for a snog can show up and find a suitable fellow kisser.

Speaking about the record attempt, **blah de blah from some dating website** says this:

"We're expecting to trounce the current World Record of 6,400 couples, which was set in Hungary this year, by getting all 30,000 people to kiss the person next to them. It's a big feat but we're expecting festival goers to be high on the weekend's proceedings and up for showing their love for life by kissing the person next to them. We're all about making love happen and we're hoping that a few new relationships will be formed as a result of our World Record attempt."

:rolleyes: - I'm still gonna do it though.

Ps. I got my ticket! Woo!

i think the only thing that could make that sound any worse is if it was organised by bono and geldof to help bring about world peace

can we go back to the people whinging about breaks... fucksake, us breaks fans have often had almost fuck all, or breaks only on in the morning. this is aceness as far as i'm concerned.

bluestreak said:
can we go back to the people whinging about breaks... fucksake, us breaks fans have often had almost fuck all, or breaks only on in the morning. this is aceness as far as i'm concerned.

Truth.

boing! said:
i think the only thing that could make that sound any worse is if it was organised by bono and geldof to help bring about world peace

and we were forced to wear fairy wings and a masked ball-style mask.

organised wackiness can suck my dick

beesonthewhatnow said:
A pint of warm cider with a fag end in it says that somewhat more blokes than women will turn up to that kissing thing :D

Three men for every woman, probably.

:cool:

(or :( depending on who turns up)

hippy%203.jpg

Dubversion said:
jesus

<unsubscribes from bluestreak>

things that is good to dance to:

breaks
drum n bass
breakcore
anything with really squelchy noises
old skool
riddim
a few other things

not good: house, techno (except the really good shit that is squelchy and or breaky), garage, other stuff

people whose opinion can feck orf:

dub :p

but really, why you no like breaks?

Dubversion said:
well the odd bit is OK but come on - it's just the next stage after big beat - dance music for pissed students and Aussies.
Pfft. No, it's techno with a groove. Or DnB with a stomp, if you like :) So yeah it's fusion, but I like it :p

ETA: Yeah, the quicker, squelchy stuff, not the slow stuff made for people not on drugs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom